Fat experiences

What was your worst feeding experience?

Both as feeders and feedees, people on here have shared a lot of great experiences. But what about the bad ones? What about the times where it really didn't turn out as expected, or something was a complete letdown? I'd love to hear what went wrong for you and why, to learn and share!
2 years

Had a panic attack strike right before sitting down to food. Was completely unrelated, but even once it was over it'd sapped my ability to eat and I felt like I was going to waste their money because they were kind enough to buy me dinner. I just ground through it as best I could and apologized way too much for not finishing everything while they were more concerned if I was okay. lol.

It was a mess and I felt like I ruined their evening for, like, a week.
2 years

ChubbySadie:
Had a panic attack strike right before sitting down to food. Was completely unrelated, but even once it was over it'd sapped my ability to eat and I felt like I was going to waste their money because they were kind enough to buy me dinner. I just ground through it as best I could and apologized way too much for not finishing everything while they were more concerned if I was okay. lol.

That's really sad, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's nice to hear that they were just concerned about you though, that's a sure sign of a good person. Sometimes these things happen, and it's important not to dwell on them or let them influence how you feel about future meet ups! Thanks for sharing, especially when it's something that you felt quite bad about.
2 years

ChubbySadie:

Captain Cake:
That's really sad, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's nice to hear that they were just concerned about you though, that's a sure sign of a good person. Sometimes these things happen, and it's important not to dwell on them or let them influence how you feel about future meet ups! Thanks for sharing, especially when it's something that you felt quite bad about.

They were great through the whole thing. I had just had a lot going on in my personal life and that back burner boiled over at the most inconvenient time. lol. We’ve done plenty together since.
2 years