Fattening others

Fianceé is getting huge

j8o8h8n:
I've been with my fianceé for about 4 years now and, when she and I started dating, she was about 220 lbs (at 5' 7" ). She also used to be really self conscious about her weight and curves. I've been honest with her about how much I love her curves and I tell her how she's beautiful and that she shouldn't be as worried about being judged for her weight. And, as we've been together, she's gotten much more comfortable and confident. She shows off her curves more often, a lot around me, but she can occasionally be self conscious about it in public.

Over the past few years, she's pretty much been eating what she wants, when she wants and I definitely indulge her appetite and get her snacks and treats (I just bought her 8 family sized bags Reeses trees today and she's already gone through one lol). Just the other day, she was at the doctor and weighed in at 363 lbs. She definitely seems more comfortable with her size now than she did when we first started dating and she was smaller and our sex life has only gotten better as she's continued to grow. She definitely teases me by doing things like jiggling her fat or bouncing her belly around in front of me.

She's getting so big and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. However, a part of me feels a bit guilty cause I know she likes being active and it probably will get harder for her to be active if she continues to get fatter. But at the same time, she enjoys it when I cook for her and get her her favorite candy and make her snacks.

I'm definitely looking forward to my future with her. I never thought I'd be with someone I could be open with about liking their weight gain, and, while I've dated chubby girls, I never thought I'd end up with a SSBBW (she's grown into one over the course of our relationship). If she continues to keep getting bigger, I'll definitely enjoy it. I love her for her first and foremost, but the 140lbs+ (and potentially more in the future) weight gain and added confidence has been a fantastic bonus.

Lucky man indeed. It is rare to have a partner gain so much.
2 years

Fianceé is getting huge

Sounds like you’re having a happy life already :-) Hope she allows you to post some pics of this lovely gain!
2 years

Fianceé is getting huge

you are one lucky guy. I'd love to experience this, I bet she looks great naked walking around the house!!!
2 years

Fianceé is getting huge

Hi.
In my experience i doubt she will ever loose weight. If she does she will only eventually put it all back on. Then some more.
2 years

Fianceé is getting huge

Sounds like you really should have a conversation about this with your soon to be wife. It sounds like living the fattening life is one that she really prefers at this point in her life, so a conversation with her could really help clear the air and increase your comfort with the whole thing
1 year

Fianceé is getting huge

mdp99:
you are one lucky guy. I'd love to experience this, I bet she looks great naked walking around the house!!!

j8o8h8n:
Absolutely! She's so much larger and she has so many new stretchmarks all over. My favorites are the ones on her side/back rolls and the ones on her belly (especially the ones underneath her developing belly hang). In the past day and a half, she's demolished a couple more of the family sized bags of Reeses trees (hopefully I can track down some more lol).

As we were putting away laundry, she made the comment about wanting to go through her clothes sometime to get rid of stuff that no longer fits. She's held onto a lot of clothes that she had from when she was a size 18-20, and she held onto them for a while in case she ever was able to fit into them again (she's since given up on that). It seems like the new baseline for her is size 26-28.

26-28 is the same size as my wife’s bigger pants and skirts :-) Size varies my the brand name of clothes, of course, but it’s quite the sexy size all the same :-)
1 year

Fianceé is getting huge

Oh how cute she is teasing you in the car.
Guilty of that too.
1 year

Fianceé is getting huge

Sounds like a great partner, not many getting the woman they dream of. Hope with her permission you could fattening her up even more hehe
1 year