Feedback and suggestions

Comments that don’t show/no notifications

Hi, I’ve recently noticed a few things that I found strange.

1) If I go to my own profile and click on ‘Activity’, I noticed that I sometimes have comments below my pictures that don’t show up when you click on the photo. I also can’t remember getting a notification about them. Is there some sort of system? It just seems strange to me that not all the comments are grouped in one place.

2) notifications about forum posts. While there is a section in notifications about the forum, I’ve never ever gotten a notification when someone replied or quoted a post of mine. Can it be that thise function is broken? It also says that you can receive a notification when someone likes your post but I’ve never seen a ‘like’ button at the forum. I guess I’m just a bit confused?

3) I can’t seem to watch the pictures I’ve favorited. When I click on it, it just shows a white screen.

Have other people noticed the same things? Or is it just me?

Thanks in advance!
2 years

Hi Noname078,

Here's a response to your issues:

1) Yes you're right, comments made via the picture page do not display in your activity feed, and comments made on your activity feed do not appear on your picture page. This is a legacy issue which I agreee isn't ideal and which we hope to correct at some point.

2) To receive forum notifications on the website, you'll need to allow forum notifications via email in your settings. Again not ideal and something I'll look into.

3) Iv'e checked the pics and videos you've favourited and can't seem to replicate this error. Please could you post below the URL of the blank page and I'll look into it.

All the best,
Hiccupx
2 years

Thanks for your response!
The issue with the favorited pictures seems to have been fixed! They now display normally, so it’s no longer a problem!
2 years