Submission and domination

Subtle mental conditioning of a feedee

One of the things I'm very into and curious about is the idea of mental conditioning through various actions, as part of the feeder/feedee dynamic and growth, which I think definitely requires domination that begins subtle but becomes stronger over time. It takes some work, but I genuinely think it has the greatest potential for a feedee subject. This also works both over distance or in person, with the effectiveness of each technique being adaptable to any scenario also.

I don't really see people sharing many tips or experiences on it, though. I see the first phase beginning with positive reinforcement - a feeder offering compliments and encouragement to the subject for eating, pushing for more and offering encouraging reasoning for doing so, checking in on their calorie intake etc. It's the basic level interaction and the domination aspect is very, very light here.

The second phase subtly introduces the domination and mental conditioning aspect. The feeder attempts to have the subject associate food, gaining and gluttony with positivity, but with more forcefulness and control. There are many things that this can include, and they should be introduced gradually rather than all at once - make the changes subtle and difficult to notice. The feeder begins to more frequently track the feeder subject's calories - asks them to record everything they eat, rewards then or praises them for passing a daily goal, etc. But by far the most powerful mental conditioning tool that the human body has is sexual, and one very specific technique here is to encourage, (and gradually enforce) sexual pleasure only while engaging in activities that are related to feederism behaviour. For example, only while eating, never otherwise. This will have a huge impact both in the subject's engagement with gluttony and in their associations with what they want and need.

Phase three again is gradual but more bold. The feeder is more controlling and dominant, but this phase varies greatly depending on the type or domination that the feeder is into, and their goals for the feeder subject. This can range from further reinforcing eating, gaining etc with positive aspects, or diverging towards teasing/humiliation as part of the mental conditioning (again sexually driven motivation is incredibly effective here). Or you can set more rules and boundaries for the subject, milestones, before they are allowed certain rewards etc. Really at this point you're aiming for whatever you specifically want to do as a feeder, but it's still important to introduce all of these things gradually, and to ensure that the subject knows that it's what they want also - gradual introduction of these things makes people much more compliant and engaged/encouraged by them even when initially they may have felt resistant, hesitant or doubtful, mainly because for many people sudden changes and realisations can scare them off. Ultimately, the specific dom feeder dynamic that you've introduced IS what they want, but you have led them there while they otherwise wouldn't ever have reached that place themselves.
2 years

I think the phases you have laid out sound like a really good way to gradually lead a feedee to their purpose - that being under the control of the feeder. I feel gradual steps is the way to go, and using sexual (or any other types of) pleasure for positive reinforcement is a great way to go.
I have a submissive character, so could imagine myself being led and conditioned this way without even fully realising it. Which in itself is intriguing
2 years

StuffedBellyPig1:
This is an amazing topic!
I 100% agree with working in gradual phases. The aspect that has worked on me is a) sexual arousal while eating to begin with, then only when stuffed. smiley my submissive nature being used. The feeder being gradually in more and more control of everything.
That's the way to wrap me around a little finger anyway!

Ah so you've had at least some first hand experience of this! It definitely works better when done long term or in a relationship where you have a more consistent/persistent interaction and dynamic at play.

This kind of thing is really interesting in general because simply due to the way it works, even if the feedee/subject is aware of what is being done to them and the steps that are being followed, the mental cues and changes still actually work (sometimes even more effectively if they're very willing and engaged with it!).

I'd love to do a more detailed write up of this because it's really interesting and might help a lot of feeders and feedees to introduce these techniques to their own experiences too.
2 years

Klarion:
I think the phases you have laid out sound like a really good way to gradually lead a feedee to their purpose - that being under the control of the feeder. I feel gradual steps is the way to go, and using sexual (or any other types of) pleasure for positive reinforcement is a great way to go.
I have a submissive character, so could imagine myself being led and conditioned this way without even fully realising it. Which in itself is intriguing

This is exactly right, and it works for pretty much any aspects of feederism and beyond. It can encourage behaviours, attitudes, interests, kinks, or even just general relationship dynamics on all levels, if done correctly and willingly by both parties (though a more devious dominant can actually lead a subject to the goals or end points of their choosing, while the feedee still believes they were in control the entire journey).
2 years

I have experienced this [see my story] and it is definitely in stages. Obviously to be a feedee/gainer you have to be sexually aroused by the desire and process of gaining weight; lots of it. I also had the privilege and luck of meeting up with a very experienced feeder/encourager. He fully understood that his sexual gratification and mine centered on me being happy. It had to be a pleasure and not an ordeal. It is after all a marathon and not a sprint.

The first stage is to greatly increase calorie intake and this he did with gainer shakes with dextrose to give a real insulin rush. Each evening I had a pint of it. Even if I liked a particular flavor, he rang the changes so I did not pall of drinking my shake. If it was too much, he would lay off. If I looked as if I could take more, he made more. The first objective was to get me gaining weight and these gainer shake really work.

Then he had to change what I ate to having a diet that was predominately junk food with extensive snacking on the way. Also, when I was thirsty I would drink Classic Coke or similar sugary drink. Again, I was not rushed. He was very conscious that I should enjoy eating and even wanting to eat more. He was also fully aware of the addictive nature of junk food and sugary drinks. First one meal a day came from a fast food restaurant, generally a home delivery or bought on the way from work. Order sizes gradually increased. I was also encouraged always to have snacks on me. So I went to work with my back back full of Doritos, Pringles, crisps, chocolate bars, Oreos and the like. On occasions I also came with a bag of donuts. The objective here was to start me snacking and sipping Cokes so in the end I was not conscious that I was doing it.

First one fast food meal a day and then two. The wonderful quality of fast food is that it is designed to be addictive and within a few months I started craving it. The more I craved it the more I needed to consume it.

There came a point that he no longer had to do any encouraging. I was eating so much fatty, tasty food that weight gain was inevitable. It did not happen evenly. There were times I did not put on any weight for a while and even lost a little and then the dam burst and the pounds piled on.

This was when his attitude started to change subtly from kindness and concern to a more dominant and bullying attitude. He had very cleverly gauged that I had crossed the point of no return. I was eating compulsively and I was ravenously hungry most of the time, except when I was actually eating. I was also morbidly obese and starting to suffer (enjoy) all the mobility and other issues that come with severe obesity. Now he belittled me for my physical appearance and evident physical handicaps. He made a point of making comments that others could overhear about my gluttony and lack of self control. We went to shops where he knew that did not carry anything that would fit me so he could make a point of this to the assistants. He walked faster than I could manage leaving me panting and sweating behind him, trying to catch up. He encouraged me to accept my invalid status. Special equipment was ordered: a special bariatric bed and easy chair. My bathroom was altered to accommodate a very obese occupant. He liked it when I started to use a cane to walk. He was thrilled when I stopped working because I could no longer manage it and received disability benefits.
Our sex together also included my humiliation for being so large, unathletic and unattractive (except to him).

The less mobile and heavier I had become, the more I have depended on him and the more that this give him license to humiliate me. This is the stage I am now at. So, yes, it is a progression.
2 years

Captain Cake:
One of the things I'm very into and curious about is the idea of mental conditioning through various actions, as part of the feeder/feedee dynamic and growth, which I think definitely requires domination that begins subtle but becomes stronger over time. It takes some work, but I genuinely think it has the greatest potential for a feedee subject. This also works both over distance or in person, with the effectiveness of each technique being adaptable to any scenario also.

I don't really see people sharing many tips or experiences on it, though. I see the first phase beginning with positive reinforcement - a feeder offering compliments and encouragement to the subject for eating, pushing for more and offering encouraging reasoning for doing so, checking in on their calorie intake etc. It's the basic level interaction and the domination aspect is very, very light here.

The second phase subtly introduces the domination and mental conditioning aspect. The feeder attempts to have the subject associate food, gaining and gluttony with positivity, but with more forcefulness and control. There are many things that this can include, and they should be introduced gradually rather than all at once - make the changes subtle and difficult to notice. The feeder begins to more frequently track the feeder subject's calories - asks them to record everything they eat, rewards then or praises them for passing a daily goal, etc. But by far the most powerful mental conditioning tool that the human body has is sexual, and one very specific technique here is to encourage, (and gradually enforce) sexual pleasure only while engaging in activities that are related to feederism behaviour. For example, only while eating, never otherwise. This will have a huge impact both in the subject's engagement with gluttony and in their associations with what they want and need.

Phase three again is gradual but more bold. The feeder is more controlling and dominant, but this phase varies greatly depending on the type or domination that the feeder is into, and their goals for the feeder subject. This can range from further reinforcing eating, gaining etc with positive aspects, or diverging towards teasing/humiliation as part of the mental conditioning (again sexually driven motivation is incredibly effective here). Or you can set more rules and boundaries for the subject, milestones, before they are allowed certain rewards etc. Really at this point you're aiming for whatever you specifically want to do as a feeder, but it's still important to introduce all of these things gradually, and to ensure that the subject knows that it's what they want also - gradual introduction of these things makes people much more compliant and engaged/encouraged by them even when initially they may have felt resistant, hesitant or doubtful, mainly because for many people sudden changes and realisations can scare them off. Ultimately, the specific dom feeder dynamic that you've introduced IS what they want, but you have led them there while they otherwise wouldn't ever have reached that place themselves.

100% agree.
1 year