Gaining

Tips for making stuffing alone more fun?

Any tips or ideas for making gaining while alone more fun or fresh? There’s only so many nights you can spend alone, eating a pint of Ben & Jerry’s in your PJs before you want to mix it up. :/
2 years

I like to set up a little buffet and watch a movie. Sometimes l video myself binging and it’s super exciting to watch. 🫢
2 years

Weed. Order a huge meal delivered, get higher than Saturn, munchies should hit when the food arrives, put on a show you can binge watch and just lose yourself in the food. I find this very mediative and soothing. When you eventually get full, have some more weed and you'll probably be able to fit more in there. Also, throw your pint of B&J's in a blender with a little cream and make it into a milkshake
2 years

Pizza and pasta are always a good stand-in for people :-) As for weed, that likely depends on what state you live in.
2 years

It might be fun to plan themed stuffing sessions for yourself. You could have nights where you stuff with only white foods, or perhaps have a Mexican or Italian food night. Or maybe pick a movie for the night and have all your foods inspired by that.

Or perhaps tracking your progress in some way might be more your thing. Either recording everything you eat and drink during a stuffing session, or adding up the calories, or taking belly measurements at the end of each session.

Play around and see what you find fun.
2 years

Yeah, I usually just watch a movie and generally I'm high. Themed nights sounds fun, but it does sound a bit sad to do on your own. lol. It's not a bad idea tho.
2 years

Not a terrible idea. Also hi, you reply to a bunch of my Feabie posts. lol.
2 years

Personally I tend too switch off between approaches, which I find helps keep it fun. I think of the approaches sort of like:

1) the marathon: set a lofty stuffing goal, and pursue it throughout the day/evening. X number of calories, Y donuts, Z menu items, whatever. Avoid discomfort and boredom through a drawn out process full of a variety of foods.

2) sprinting: set a lofty stuffing goal and get it down FAST. Overcome discomfort and boredom by consuming thousands of calories before they set in (question your life choices amidst stomach cramps shortly after). I tend to prefer something drinkable for this--melted ice cream, half and half, etc.

3) Absent minded: do something else (e.g. movie or video games) and just eat freely without setting a goal--the key is to occupy your attention as much as possible to minimize your ability to check in on how much you've eaten. Snacks/bite size things are ideal, e.g. donut holes. Then when you're feeling done, marvel at how much you put away without even realizing it! And of course... there will be so little left in the containers that you might as well just finish it... and then you can head to bed topped off and content smiley

4) the daily-life-secret: incorporate a mini-stuffing into some small window of time or privacy as you go about your day. For example, a travel mug full of regular latte and a travel mug full of breve or coffee+heavy cream look the same from the outside smiley
2 years

Get into cooking or baking! Stuffing is more fun when you have made something really delicious that you can’t get every day. Plus, most recipes are meant to serve groups of people, so you end up with plenty to stuff yourself with. The other advantage is that since you are making the food, you can choose and/or make changes to the recipe to ensure it is as fattening as possible.
1 year

Make a checklist of things you have eaten, experiences you have had, or results you want, and things you haven't tried or done. Try something you've never done before, and revisit something you did once a long time ago but not recently.
1 year
12   loading