Extreme obesity

Serious about being 600+?

For me it is hedonism, just eating and feeling pleasure from it, having breasts and bellies like a fat woman, being able to swallow and continue eating, that gives me a lot of pleasure, it is a strange sensation, the fatter I look the sexier I feel, when I see a fat woman or a fat man my heart beats fast and I lose my mind, they are attractive to me, morbid fatness in general.
2 years

If I could push a button, or if there was a machine, that would make me 600 pounds I wouldn't hesitate for a second! But god damn y'all, gaining that much weight is A LOT OF WORK.
2 years

Louiefat:
If I could push a button, or if there was a machine, that would make me 600 pounds I wouldn't hesitate for a second! But god damn y'all, gaining that much weight is A LOT OF WORK.

I feel like getting g to 300 is even a lot of work. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to be 600!
2 years

Louiefat:

jremy83:
I feel like getting g to 300 is even a lot of work. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to be 600!

I believe some people are simply gifted with being able to gain weight easily. I myself have a hard time just maintaining my body weight and eating enough to keep myself alive. And even when I overeat, I just burn right through it and nothing sticks.
2 years

Louiefat:

jremy83:

Louiefat:
I believe some people are simply gifted with being able to gain weight easily. I myself have a hard time just maintaining my body weight and eating enough to keep myself alive. And even when I overeat, I just burn right through it and nothing sticks.

Very true, I myself have a hard time not to gain weight. I can eat a lot and often, and the weight sticks easily. I’m trying to keep my weight down now and it’s a struggle lol.
2 years

Louiefat:

jremy83:

Louiefat:

xWendyx:
Indeed, every body is different and some people can gain a lot of weight in a bit of time (I know a few fat guys who are like that, they are sad they are like this but I find all the weight gain thing very hot. I guess every person should just accept his body and feel good - but it is not that simple.)

I'm a bit like that, I gain weight from every thing, and each pound don't want to leave even if I want. That's how I reach 300 pounds without even trying to gain and even wanting to lose some XD
2 years

I've always wanted to be around 500-600 lbs..it just seems that when i.look at food I gain weight. I've always loved overeating and getting turned on from it, feeling my belly really full is an awesome feeling.
1 year

If you enjoy what you're doing, it doesn't feel like work at all. In some cases it can happen even if you didn't plan to. Getting closer to super and ultra sized people, does make it easier. Having a cane, walker or special transportation doesn't seem so out of place.
1 year

If you truly want to be 600+ And not just the idea of you will find a way to make it happen. I say if it’s something you truly want without any doubts then go for it. Do whatever makes you happy. It’s going to happen anyway so why not just give in and go with the flow,
1 year

BBWBecky:
I've always wanted to be around 500-600 lbs..it just seems that when i.look at food I gain weight. I've always loved overeating and getting turned on from it, feeling my belly really full is an awesome feeling.

Look less and eat more 🙂
1 year
12   loading