Lifestyle tips

Thin face

Hey, do you think it's possible to be a fat person with a thin face? Can we somehow control it or is it only matter of genetics?
2 years

Thin face

Albee:
Hey, do you think it's possible to be a fat person with a thin face? Can we somehow control it or is it only matter of genetics?

It’s possible, but it’s can’t be controlled. I think it’s genetic thing. Once I saw a thin face of a very young woman sitting in restaurant, but then she was standing up and I noticed she had a wide hips and big belly, so it’s possible.
2 years

Thin face

2 years

Thin face

I'd love to be like that
2 years

Thin face

It’s definitely possible. My wife has gained a double chin for the first time only in a past coupla months but has been over 300 pounds for several years. When we first met nine years ago, her face was quite thin.
2 years

Thin face

AskDrFeeder:

Boy, do I miss Kelligrl. Whatever happened to her?
2 years

Thin face

I believe it is definitely genetics. Don't dispair Etiola. There is something very sexy and appealing about seeing a pretty woman with a normal face and a lusciously fat body. Just look at Kelligrl above.
1 year

Thin face

My face is much thinner than the rest of my body. I think it is genetics.
1 year

Thin face

AskDrFeeder:

Dolkite:
Boy, do I miss Kelligrl. Whatever happened to her?

bbw.wiki/index.php if you wanna read
1 year

Thin face

I remember Kelli from back in the beginning she was such a sweet person to chat with online.
I kept a thinner face as well until the last few years so I would say its a genetic thing.
Why people keep thinking you can choose where the fat goes because you can't.
1 year
12   loading