Fat experiences

Anyone here use diapers because of their "situation"

My wife is considering using diapers for outdoor festivals and airplanes.

With the pandemic, that's a bit "in the works", but things will open up again, and she's even bigger and more out of shape than before. She's the one who brought up because we're very open about her constant weight gain and the practical considerations we have to make.

She can take care of herself fine...
but she's now so big she can barely even fit into an outdoor toilet or airplane bathroom, meaning she has no room to clean herself after she's done. Better to just use a super-sized diaper to keep everything clean until we get to a proper bathroom and shower her off.
2 years

I wear diapers 24/7, in the beginning for fun but now i need them. I don't use bathrooms anymore at all.
2 years

I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor ๐Ÿ™ˆ
1 year

I do. I always had a weaker bladder but as Iโ€™ve become fatter I cant stop myself from going so I need to wear diapers
1 year

Sounds so hot. Wish it were me
1 year

Chubette:
I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Awww! Just the price you have to pay I guess.
Are you finding you have to wear diapers more often as your belly gets bigger & heavier?
1 year

Chubette:

Iโ€™m in much the same situation. Avoiding leaks is a major relief and it becomes quite easy to rely on diapers over time.
1 year

Wife is about 330 pounds has chosen not to bother with underwear. Hasnโ€™t worn any in years since sheโ€™s been over 300. She can usually make it to the restroom without having to do the diaper thing, though.
1 year

Chubette:

OxfordBoy:
Awww! Just the price you have to pay I guess.
Are you finding you have to wear diapers more often as your belly gets bigger & heavier?

Yes... I'm wearing diapers/protection 24/7 now basically ๐Ÿ™ˆ
1 year

Are you finding that getting to the bathroom, takes to much time/effort?
1 year
12   loading