Fat experiences

Anyone here use diapers because of their "situation"

Boundandfeed:
Are you finding that getting to the bathroom, takes to much time/effort?

It's more to do with the weight and size of my belly putting pressure on my bladder, causing leaking/stress incontinence, weakened pelvic floor, etc. 😅
1 year

Chubette:
I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor 🙈

Mmmmm, good to have such a belly 😍
1 year

Boundandfeed:

Chubette:
It's more to do with the weight and size of my belly putting pressure on my bladder, causing leaking/stress incontinence, weakened pelvic floor, etc. 😅

I’m exactly the same. My bladder can’t cope with the weight of my belly and the physical exertion of things like standing up.

I wouldn’t risk not being diapered now.
1 year

Chubette:
I need protection for leaking, but it's escalated to urge incontinence, so I do wear diapers occasionally. Definitely feels like my belly is putting pressure on my bladder and pelvic floor 🙈

OxfordBoy:
Awww! Just the price you have to pay I guess.
Are you finding you have to wear diapers more often as your belly gets bigger & heavier?

Chubette:
Yes... I'm wearing diapers/protection 24/7 now basically 🙈

Ooohh, 24/7? All that lovely belly is making its presence known then! It’s ok there’s no shame here 🙂 And I’m guessing that having to be diapered constantly is still not enough for you to give up overeating & gaining 🙂

Are you still trying to get to your feet and make it to the bathroom every time - or do you sometimes just give up and just go in your diaper where you sit now?
12 months

Boundandfeed:

Chubette:

MessyEater:
I’m exactly the same. My bladder can’t cope with the weight of my belly and the physical exertion of things like standing up.

I wouldn’t risk not being diapered now.
i have a friend who is the same way...in fact i know of a few women experiencing this, and obesity can be a factor
12 months

[
b]OxfordBoy:[/b]
Ooohh, 24/7? All that lovely belly is making its presence known then! It’s ok there’s no shame here 🙂 And I’m guessing that having to be diapered constantly is still not enough for you to give up overeating & gaining 🙂

Are you still trying to get to your feet and make it to the bathroom every time - or do you sometimes just give up and just go in your diaper where you sit now?

I definitely try to get up each time - don't want to risk any leaks, because it's a hassle to clean. That said, I don't always make it. Sometimes the urge comes so strong and sudden, and the exertion of standing can be enough to make me lose control 😬
8 months

My partner wears nappies ( Diapers )
24/7. She can barely stand or walk very far now. She still attempts to get to the toilet but needs the protection. Especially at night.
8 months

Yes, it’s very frustrating, when you can’t control your bladder, to make it to the bathroom in time.

When wearing a diaper no need to hurry and your protected from “accidents”
8 months
12   loading