General

Anyone else disturbed by the incestuous feederism stories?

Incest isn't my thing either, but I don't think it's right or fair to ask that it be removed. Reading/writing about taboo kinks and fetishes is a harmless way for people to indulge in them, and taking that outlet away from the members of the community that enjoy it is exclusionary.

If the issue is that you keep encountering these sorts of stories because they're getting muddled in with lesbian stories, perhaps a solution could be:

* adding more story tags
* adding an option to exclude specific tags when searching for stories
* adding the option for readers to suggest additional tags for a story to the author

I'm not sure how hard that might be to implement in the story section of this site, but if its possible I'm sure it would help create a better experience for a lot of the readers here.
2 years

doublefrosted:
Incest isn't my thing either, but I don't think it's right or fair to ask that it be removed. Reading/writing about taboo kinks and fetishes is a harmless way for people to indulge in them, and taking that outlet away from the members of the community that enjoy it is exclusionary.

Thank you for posting this. Agree with your whole post. Strongly disagree with the OP that such material should be wholesale excluded/banned. It’s a labeling issue. If stories are improperly labeled or improperly categorized, then move or ban them. But properly labeled and categorized material should be allowed, so those who want that expression and content can read it, and those who do not and may find it abhorrent can wholly avoid it.
2 years

This may be hard to believe but sometimes people might like things you don't
2 years

BlackjackandBerries:
To all of you defending incest... I was a victim of family r*pe. I find incest or sexualizing incest is morally very wrong. It needs to end. its bordering pedophilia.

Ok..? But how is that the fault of people here?
This is a bizarre fetish website. There are a lot of people that would want this place to be shut down because it's full of what they would consider to be "freaks." You've mentioned your homosexuality multiple times ITT and there are plenty of people that think you shouldn't be allowed to take part in that and you're sounding quite a bit like them.

I'm not into incest or whatever but as long as no one is actually being harmed in some way I don't see why people should have to pander to my tastes.
2 years

Bad faith argument comparing homosexuality to pedophilia from a guy with a cartoon child as his pfp on a fetish site... Doesn't take a think tank to work that one out. 🤔
2 years

Consent is vitally important and just about any fetishist will tell you that. Even people with rape fantasies discuss things first, make agreements, sign contracts, etc.

Incest and/or pedophilia do not require and rarely ask for consent in real life (and in most cases consent isn't even an option, as the victim has not reached the age of maturity). This is part of what makes it so traumatic for survivors of incest and child rape, and what makes the topic a trigger for them. Stumbling unwittingly into one of these stories can throw a victim back into their living nightmare and undo years of therapy. Stories like those described above should for that reason alone be clearly AND ACCURATELY labeled. That's not lesbianism, and doesn't belong under that tag.
2 years

I'd just like to clarify that I don't defend or endorse actual acts of incest, and I apologize if my previous response made it sound like I do. I absolutely agree that incestuous acts between adults and minors should never happen under any cicumstances.
2 years

I somewhat agree.
The main problem still seems to be wrong tags etc.

Yes, im not personally into this and in my mind its just wrong however I can understand that some are BUT theres another problem the story writers writing "got removed bc sexualization so I edited it" but then u read it and its still sexualized.

There should be some guidelines about what is too much, what, can be put under which tag..
1 year

BlackjackandBerries:

I have been harmed by homophobic hetero religious relatives and beaten/SA'd by hetero men for being lesbian.

Dont try me.

I don't care...
You're just another person on the internet that is mad that people like what you don't like.
1 year

If I was the story mod, I'd ban it without question.

If you really feel the need to write stories with this in it. Set up your own blog and just put the link in your profile so people who uh...want to read it...can, I guess.

There are just some things that shouldn't be here. This is one of them.
1 year
12   loading