Fattening others

Gaining road trip - australia

GAINING ROAD TRIP

So ok, my big, round Australia motorbike tour that I'm doing right now.. (if you want to see it search for my YouTube channel youtube.com/GlobalWalkabout - it is NOT gaining related, so if you subscribe, please bear that in mind if you leave comments) I want to turn my big leap of Australia in to a big #gaining tour as well...

I really want to meet up with feeders in every state, I want to finish my tour at the fattest I've ever been.. I don't mind if the feeders are male, female, gay, straight, bi, trans, I'm not meeting up for sex, I'm meeting up to get stuffed to capacity on my travels..

I'm currently in Sydney and all my attempts to actually meet with feeders seem to have been in vain, which considering I've got social anxiety and I hate meeting people, is a real shame because it can take me an entire day to work myself up to meeting new people...

So I'm going to be travelling down the #eastcoast also stopping in #Canberra down to #Melbourne as well as across to #Tasmania..

After all that is across to #Adelaide after a trip up as far in to central NSW as Lake Mungo, then it's across to #Perth and up the #westcoast to #Broome, across to #Darwin and, I'll actually cross over to #BrokenHill after I've been all the way down from #Darwin to #AliceSpeings.

Soooooo... If you're interested in helping me along my journey by stuffing me to bursting point in any of those locations, or anywhere in between those locations... Drop me a message.

Like I said, it's my intention to finish my travels around this country far fatter than I started them.. So help me out by feeding me along the way.. 😂

It's time for me to exceed my goals!
Message me if you want to feed me for a day or two and I'll see a approximately when I'd be in your area..
1 year

Sounds like an ambitious project!
1 year

Miachu:
Sounds like an ambitious project!

Oh, for sure.. And hopefully a productive one upon finishing, having gained quite a few kilos..
1 year

Hope you have a great road trip 😀
1 year

ccwolf60:
Hope you have a great road trip 😀

Cheers mate, thank you..

Though I've not had many feeders show any interest at all... Which is so disappointing 🙄
1 year

X_Larsson:
Good luck on the road trip anyways, fellow feedists or not!

Cheers mate, I'll definitely have fun, regardless :-)
1 year

Wow, 75 views and not a single feeder who wants to help... not a single one.. Just, wow.

Maybe everyone here really is only in to the 'fantasy' side of it... 🤔😔
1 year

How many members here are in Australia? I clicked the post because I was interested in the title and reading about what your road trip plan entails, as others did I expect. Just to reassure you on the views versus responses. 🤞 good luck with it, it will be an interesting project if you keep it updated here too.
1 year

I used to live in Australia before moving to NZ, as a truckie i would stay away from the truck stops that have skinny girls working at them only eat at the ones with big girls and guys, much better food and less like to get sick. Good luck meeting up with people around the place
1 year

Annamk:
How many members here are in Australia? I clicked the post because I was interested in the title and reading about what your road trip plan entails, as others did I expect. Just to reassure you on the views versus responses. 🤞 good luck with it, it will be an interesting project if you keep it updated here too.

Feel free to follow along, I'm sure you'll see my growth progress in the videos too.. In fact starting from this week there are full body shots showing my current size (or size a couple of weeks ago) and I'm going to include more of those bits of video so people can see me fatten up haha

www.youtube.com/GlobalWalkabout
1 year
12   loading