General

Scared to really open up

There's really no need to tell your parents being fat makes you horny. I can't think of any person - no matter how close they are with their parents - that wants to talk about their sex life and fetishes. Tbh, I don't think any parent wants to know either.

What I will say is that you can set boundaries about the situation. Remember that your parents are saying this in love, but make it clear that you aren't interested in losing weight. Be respectful, but be firm.

It also helps to make sure you keep your health up so they have nothing to nag you about. Eventually, they will stop when you either prove their fears are unfounded or reinforce your apathy towards their opinion.

You are 19. You are going to do a lot of things your parents will not agree with. This is just a part of growing up and establishing independence. And I am certain they went through the same growing pains with their parents.

Eventually, you'll move out and you'll be able to let your freak flag fly. But for now, live in a way that makes you happy. Work on being independent so you don't have to hide or make concessions. It might be uncomfortable, but this too shall pass.
2 years

Scared to really open up

Absolutely do not tell your parents at this point in your life.
They really don't want to know about your fetish or kinks.
I don't understand the young folks these days feeling they have to tell everything to their parents and even strangers.
You are 19 and still at home so you are constrained to some degree and thats just the way it is right now so hang in there until you can get out on your own.
I know its tough we have all been thru it.
Just keep your emotions on all of this in check for now and don't discuss it with them because you are going to make things worse than it needs to be.
I used to be so hard headed growing up and caused most of my problems with my parents so trust me I have been there.
I was about 28 when I really started gaining and even then my Mom was always commenting on how fat I had gotten.
Truth be told I didn't tell her I was a gainer until my late 30s.
It was pretty obvious because I was 300 pounds by then.
2 years

Scared to really open up

I second this so hard.

I was about your age, San, when I started out at a gainer. I was 115 pounds, underweight, and put on about 5 pounds.

My mom flipped the heck out trying to convince me to lose weight. Even though at my height, that 5 pounds barely put me in the healthy weight range.

I had a couple of false starts with my weight gain, until I eventually realized that my mom was being dumb. Even more so when I decided I'd rather be muscular than fat. (Put on 50 pounds of mostly muscle at this point. Very proud of myself.)

She'd nag me a lot about how I was ruining my body. How no man would want me like this. I endured it in silence for a few years until I gained the nerve to put my foot down about it. Took some time, but I finally got her to keep her opinions to herself.

I'm 26 now. She doesn't agree with my choices, but she understands that her opinions do not matter to me. We've developed enough mutual respect to get to that point, but it takes some time to do that. I know you don't wanna hear it, but being patient, getting your money right, and being independent is really for the best.

Do whatever you need to do to be successful. Then you can afford not to listen to them about your weight.
2 years

Scared to really open up

I am now 67 and have had the kink since the age of 5. I have never told anyone about it other than on here and I think that's the best way to go since people gossip and you don't want everyone knowing. When I have become fat, family and friends have made comments, which I have ignored. Fortunately they have never put me under a lot of pressure over it. There are several fatties in my family but I don't think they have the kink.
2 years

Scared to really open up

Sanblxckive03:
Thank you all for the advices! smiley

As I read i've realised I was kind of in panic yesterday and as I read further I knew it would be a really bad idea to bring this up and mention my sex life.
It makes alot of sense.

Well like I said I want to gain even more weight like 100-110kg still maintaining healthly but it's quite hard because I can't do any of these sports I loved to do because of covid infection has taken it's tool, my heart has some real rhythm problems like when i'm in a stressed time it hurts, stabs I feel even my heart pumping, sick it makes me put in panic. And anemia moderate which keeps me aswell on the edge and can cause heart symptoms aswell but yeah i'll stop talking about it now. smiley

My parents are all quite overweight, my mom is obese as well as me i'm second fattiest I was before the thiniest of all I weighted at the past 75kg gained 20kg quite overtime but I do find myself better now and healthlier like i've said.

My problem my dad he's pretty against to fat people overall and insults them being lazy and they just eating too much, even in public places he said that out loud and he commends on me alot and even touches me at my belly to find new fat and saying I should be losing weight it's unattractive and unhealthly like wut?

I will take your advices and learn from it and will be firm about it I don't to lose weight.

And yeah sadly still living with them and still be quite, i'm still going to school but at a different school now because of my bad past was bullied being not smart and ugly. I improved myself alot but I haven't gone to school 1 month because I was real sick.

And I actually like to read different stories from other people and learn from them. Hihihi smiley

Have all a great day!

I'm sorry to hear you were bullied. And it really sucks that you got sick. I hope you heal up soon but you do need to get a lot of rest. Glad you're still going to school, and that you said you've improved yourself. 😁 Knowledge is a super power!

My parents are also very fatphobic, always have been. It took me many years into adulthood to tell them they had a choice to accept all of me as I am, or not. That sounds short and easy, but it was a long and hard process for many reasons. Now we're all old and I DARE them to say something now. LOL!

These relationships are complicated, and we all do our best. I hope the more time you spend with the nice folks here, will help you get through it a little better.
2 years