Lifestyle tips

Gaining and mobility

I'm curious about what level of mobility people like to keep or achieve as they gain. I know there are gainers and feedees that dream of gaining to immobility and being looked after by a feeder, but not all of us do. In fact, many of us gain on our own and need to rely on maintaining a certain level of mobility to be able to look after ourselves properly.

Personally, keeping my mobility as I gain is important. I love growing softer and squishier, but I also value being able to put on socks if my feet are a bit cold, and being able to spend a few hours comfortably standing and moving around the kitchen while I cook a feast.

What about everyone else? Are you someone that can't wait to need someone to care for you because even walking from the couch to the bathroom is a challenge? Someone that loves being fat but also likes going for hikes? Maybe someone that sits somewhere in between? And what do you do to help you get to or maintain your desired mobility level?

As for feeders, do you like lazy/helpless feedees? Or is an active feedee more appealing to you?
2 years

Gaining and mobility

I can relate to this quite a bit, while yeah immobility and just being helpless to do anything but eat is rather hot, I’d like to think about ways I can achieve some sort of mobility and maintain it the more I gain. While I do have rather high goals (600+ lbs) I do like to move and show it off some how, which is why I sometimes think about getting some mobility scooter or walker when I need to for longer walks when I need to continue doing some regular tasks. Though some of it would really come down to my partner helping me somewhat considering there would be things that are just too much to handle, the thing is I’m pretty sure there are tools that could be useful to adapt to using, and being creative with solutions would go a long way.
2 years

Gaining and mobility

ChubDragon:
I can relate to this quite a bit, while yeah immobility and just being helpless to do anything but eat is rather hot, I’d like to think about ways I can achieve some sort of mobility and maintain it the more I gain. While I do have rather high goals (600+ lbs) I do like to move and show it off some how, which is why I sometimes think about getting some mobility scooter or walker when I need to for longer walks when I need to continue doing some regular tasks. Though some of it would really come down to my partner helping me somewhat considering there would be things that are just too much to handle, the thing is I’m pretty sure there are tools that could be useful to adapt to using, and being creative with solutions would go a long way.

Finding and planning for assisted mobility options makes sense given your weight goals. I hope it's something you'll be able to comfortably transition to as your gaining progresses. 🙂
2 years

Gaining and mobility

doublefrosted:
Finding and planning for assisted mobility options makes sense given your weight goals. I hope it's something you'll be able to comfortably transition to as your gaining progresses. 🙂

Oh for sure, so far I’ve had to make several adjustments since I can’t walk very long distances like I used to. Tying shoes is definitely out of the question since my belly now gets in the way for me to bend down, so slip on shoes have been great so far to use. Making use of breaks every now and then really helps. Overall just also using whatever is around and readily available to assist me is very convenient 😉
2 years

Gaining and mobility

As the proud feeder of an increasingly immobile lady, my feelings have evolved. From thinking of immobility as a tragic extreme, to something adorable I love.

When we started dating, she was already "thick", "big boned." I fantasized about making her helplessly obese, but thought it was unrealistic, and probably sad and tragic in real life.

But I told her that I liked how big she was, but wouldn't mind her getting bigger. She took that as a cue to just let go, and started swelling up. Getting so heavy and huge she started needing help with things, her lifestyle changing based around her own obesity.

At first I thought maybe things had gone too far, that I should kindly and subtly convince her to lose weight. But her health keeps being good, she's so happy and comfortable, she knows I want to fatten her up so there's no manipulation, and I found I really enjoy helping her out when she's too fat to do things on her own.

It's so cute when she asks me for help with things, and she laughs when she gets stuck in the bathtub or needs a couple tries getting out of bed.
2 years

Gaining and mobility

doublefrosted:
I'm curious about what level of mobility people like to keep or achieve as they gain. I know there are gainers and feedees that dream of gaining to immobility and being looked after by a feeder, but not all of us do. In fact, many of us gain on our own and need to rely on maintaining a certain level of mobility to be able to look after ourselves properly.

Personally, keeping my mobility as I gain is important. I love growing softer and squishier, but I also value being able to put on socks if my feet are a bit cold, and being able to spend a few hours comfortably standing and moving around the kitchen while I cook a feast.

What about everyone else? Are you someone that can't wait to need someone to care for you because even walking from the couch to the bathroom is a challenge? Someone that loves being fat but also likes going for hikes? Maybe someone that sits somewhere in between? And what do you do to help you get to or maintain your desired mobility level?

As for feeders, do you like lazy/helpless feedees? Or is an active feedee more appealing to you?

Personally as a Feeder, I choose the inbetween of the two. I prefer a lazy/helpless feedee in the house but a mobile feedee outside. One that is on the edge of useing a scooter to get around for outside. Where they more than waddle than walk.
2 years

Gaining and mobility

Lots of people loving the idea of either being huge or having a huge partner that's teetering on the edge of immobility but still able to move around mostly on their own or with some manageable assistance.
1 year

Gaining and mobility

doublefrosted:
Lots of people loving the idea of either being huge or having a huge partner that's teetering on the edge of immobility but still able to move around mostly on their own or with some manageable assistance.

Are you one of those people?
1 year

Gaining and mobility

No, like I said in my original post, staying mobile and maintaining my independance is pretty important to me. I love being fat, but I also like being fully capable of looking after myself.
1 year

Gaining and mobility

doublefrosted:

That level of mobility is a great theory, but in practice I think it is not a very stable point. One bad step that twists an ankle, a prolonged illness leaving you in bed for a while, fat related health issues, or just getting a bit older and a bit weaker, basically when you are so close to the edge, it may not take much to push you to a degree of immobility that you may not like and that is hard to come back from.

But yah, just barely hanging on is hot af!
1 year
12   loading