Fattening others

Telling my girlfriend

so.

It's been about a month since i have started dating this really cute girl in class, she's pretty much fat and even she has excepted it, she is a huge pear shaped shorty with a huge ass.

Im not really sure if she's into feederism or not, seeing from her behaviour it's like i cant really decide,
She sometimes says stuff like "I'm fat and i cant do anything about it" but also says "i want an hourglass bod so bad" from time to time. I once said "chubby bellies are the best" and she was like they areee

I'm not dating this girl just because she's fat, no I'm dating here because she's veryyy wholesome and vibes with me the best, so i do not want her to think I'm creepy or something and leave me.

So please can someone tell me should I tell her about all this and if yes how do I word it
2 years

Telling my girlfriend

I'd tell her in small pieces...

Tell her how you really like her body now..

Then another tell her how you really like big girls like her, make her feel while while you do it, like maybe with some chocolates or something..

Then another time once you know her for a bit longer you can tell her how you think she might be even sexier if she was a few pounds heavier.. But you may not need to do that because if you're always giving her snacks and she gains a few pounds you can make a fuss about how great she's looking...

Buy her little snacks and chocolates etc, always have food handy when you're talking with her...

I'm sure if she eats the things you've given her she will soon associate you with food, which isn't a bad thing, right?

Slow and steady.
2 years

Telling my girlfriend

Mime:
I'd tell her in small pieces...

Tell her how you really like her body now..

Then another tell her how you really like big girls like her, make her feel while while you do it, like maybe with some chocolates or something..

Then another time once you know her for a bit longer you can tell her how you think she might be even sexier if she was a few pounds heavier.. But you may not need to do that because if you're always giving her snacks and she gains a few pounds you can make a fuss about how great she's looking...

Buy her little snacks and chocolates etc, always have food handy when you're talking with her...

I'm sure if she eats the things you've given her she will soon associate you with food, which isn't a bad thing, right?

Slow and steady.

This is suchhh a great idea tysm dude!
2 years

Telling my girlfriend

You're very welcome mate, let me know how it develops.. 👍😊

Good luck and I hope it goes according to plan!
2 years