Extreme obesity

Mobility possible at 600+?

Just has me curious, mainly cause I’m really wanting to test the limits of my own mobility, even if it comes down to using assistive mobility devices.
1 year

At this point it really comes down to how you are built really. And if you keep Your legs strong. I mean I'm a little north of 500 And I still work a fairly physical job. It's not easy. But I'm also over six foot tall. And has always bin a big guy before I put on a bunch of weight.
1 year

BigFox:
At this point it really comes down to how you are built really. And if you keep Your legs strong. I mean I'm a little north of 500 And I still work a fairly physical job. It's not easy. But I'm also over six foot tall. And has always bin a big guy before I put on a bunch of weight.

I see, I figured as much. Im exactly six foot tall, but I’ve also been making sure that I keep my legs strong as well since I work a desk job. Making sure that I do activities that help keep me mobile while putting on weight has helped, but I’ve noticed myself slowing down or getting winded rather easily compared to before.
1 year

You will still be mobile past 600 but it will be more limited. More breaks to catch your breath. Some things will be much more difficult or even impossible.
1 year

That anew weight goal for you bud^^
1 year

Lunao:
You will still be mobile past 600 but it will be more limited. More breaks to catch your breath. Some things will be much more difficult or even impossible.

Yeah frequent breaks are necessary so that I’m not pushing myself too hard, but yeah, I also know there are things I definitely won’t be able to do any more or struggle with quite a lot. Honestly I’d be fine with it.

Roardog:
That anew weight goal for you bud^^

A really exciting one ^^
1 year

BigFox:

I've seen people who were mobile at a level where they could walk consistently and without assistance in the 600-pound range (maybe low 700-pound range as well), and most were pretty much what BigFox described above. Meaning male, tall, solid build, etc.
1 year

BRBBWadmirer:
I've seen people who were mobile at a level where they could walk consistently and without assistance in the 600-pound range (maybe low 700-pound range as well), and most were pretty much what BigFox described above. Meaning male, tall, solid build, etc.

Oh wow, I mean yeah I figured depending on the person mobility is still achievable at 600, though the thought of even lower 700 too still gives some hope
1 year

Yes, but it depends on each person.
I weigh 700 pounds and am not completely immobile, but I need help getting out of bed and off the couch.
Outside of my house I use a wheelchair.
1 year

I worked with a lady who was 5'1" and claimed to be over 600 (which I don't doubt) whose only mobility issue was getting both security doors open so she could go through before the lock re-engaged.
She was in better shape than I was despite being 200 pounds heavier.
1 year