Fattening others

My girlfriend won't stop gaining weight!

My girlfriend is a gainer. When we started dating she told me about her fetish she was 180LBS.In two years she is at 314 LBS. She loves to get fat and I love to see her fatter every day.I cook for her every day.When she sits on top of me I feel a lot of weight, and that's very exciting!
2 years

Wow, that sounds like fun. How on earth did she gain over 100 pounds in two years?
2 years

quiver:
Wow, that sounds like fun. How on earth did she gain over 100 pounds in two years?

Could be done even sooner. I've seen some feedees and gainers really pile it on. Mochii Babii comes to mind, actually. And she's on the site, so you can see how quickly she blew up.
2 years

quiver:

I'm always feeding her so she gets fatter every day. My gainer girl is perfect.She has already become an SSBBW. I just made some sandwiches for her. Now I'm watching her devour everything completely naked.Her breasts are huge.
2 years

Enjoy every pound of it!
2 years

I think you’re very lucky to have her.
2 years

Update: She has already gained over 8LBS. With each passing day she eats more. Today for lunch she ate two whole pizzas. Also a one-liter hypercaloric milkshake that she drank straight from the funnel.
2 years