Extreme obesity

How to be okay with wife wanting weight loss surgery...

Love your wife and understand it's her body and she needs to be happy with it. Pretty simple.
1 year

Can't make someone love themselves fat, if they deep down don't want it. Too many, myself included learned that the hard way.

If you and your wife can have a compassionate type of love (similar to what mostly older couples experience less based on physical attraction) all well and good.

On the flip side; hopefully she won't feel that she can or could have done 10X better (than you) once the weight is gone, as that unfortunately happens too.

Stay supportive and hoping it works out for the best. If you find yourself making dating profiles or living a separate lives cause 'the thrill is gone', hopefully learn to live your best lives apart than drag each other through that.
1 year

Weight loss surgery seems pretty extreme for someone only 350lbs....

One thing to keep in mind whatever the cause of weight loss she goes with, is that fat bodies tend to bellow out when they lose weight. My girl lost 70 pounds and I thought she was fatter because of how much meltier she got
1 year

should be fine trust me when she looses all her weight the rolls of skin will way more sexier the melted look is becoming quite a fetish
1 year