Fattening others

How to make my girlfriend more fat?

My girlfriend is already 314 pounds. Me and her want her to gain more weight. Does anyone have any tips for her? She is already very overweight, and wants to gain more and more. I feed her every day with a lot of calorie stuff. Our goal is for her to reach 375 pounds this year, can she?
2 years

If she really want to gain that much she need to keep eating the same amounts of calroies and the eat even more, i recomedn weight gain shakes, put butter, oil and lard in every food you do for her, give hes snacks to eat all day long and avoid walking as much as posible, embrace be lazy and do nothing.
1 year

Lanigiroyos:
If she really want to gain that much she need to keep eating the same amounts of calroies and the eat even more, i recomedn weight gain shakes, put butter, oil and lard in every food you do for her, give hes snacks to eat all day long and avoid walking as much as posible, embrace be lazy and do nothing.

Thanks for the tip. In the last 4 days she has gained 6lbs. Today I bought her three pizzas, and she ate them all. Now she's stuffed on the couch and I'm lying on top of her soft belly.
As she's on vacation from work, it's easier to put on weight.
1 year

yes, laziness is very important
1 year