General

Fast food portions are way to small

I’m so sick of Taco Bell’s, McDonald’s, taco johns, and so many other fast food places portions being so small! I literally order the biggest meal they have and I still have to order more food bc I am still hungry. I literally order a large/supersized burger meal at McDonald’s and still have to order chicken nuggets so I’m not hungry. The standard size meals at McDonald’s are literally kids meals lol. There sodas are so tiny their large looks like a small haha! Taco Bell’s portions are so bad that I have to order 1 or 2 extra tacos bc I’m still hungry. Why can’t they just make portions bigger?!?! Who can live off such little portions! Fuck I thought this was the usa where we are supposed to have the big portions to fill our tummies?!?!
2 years

No, the portion sizes are quite generous. I'm pretty sure you have stretched your stomach to the point that they seem small to you.
2 years

I’ve gained most of my weight with home-cooked meals, not modern-day fast food :-) So, I’m in agreement on the small portions thing here!
2 years

Jelly rolls:
I’m so sick of Taco Bell’s, McDonald’s, taco johns, and so many other fast food places portions being so small! I literally order the biggest meal they have and I still have to order more food bc I am still hungry. I literally order a large/supersized burger meal at McDonald’s and still have to order chicken nuggets so I’m not hungry. The standard size meals at McDonald’s are literally kids meals lol. There sodas are so tiny their large looks like a small haha! Taco Bell’s portions are so bad that I have to order 1 or 2 extra tacos bc I’m still hungry. Why can’t they just make portions bigger?!?! Who can live off such little portions! Fuck I thought this was the usa where we are supposed to have the big portions to fill our tummies?!?!

Portion sizes have slowly become smaller, not just in fast food restaurants but also in many items to can get at the grocery store. It's known as shrinkflation - portion sizes shrink or quality is lowered while the price stays the same or even increases. It's often used as an alternative to raising prices in line with inflation.

That said, fast food portions still aren't small. As Muchies pointed out you've probably stretched your stomach and increased your appetite to the point you need more food just to feel satisfied. It's just one of those things gs you have to accept as a gainer - gaining costs money, and the more you gain the more expensive it gets.
2 years

Jelly rolls:

doublefrosted:
Portion sizes have slowly become smaller, not just in fast food restaurants but also in many items to can get at the grocery store. It's known as shrinkflation - portion sizes shrink or quality is lowered while the price stays the same or even increases. It's often used as an alternative to raising prices in line with inflation.

That said, fast food portions still aren't small. As Muchies pointed out you've probably stretched your stomach and increased your appetite to the point you need more food just to feel satisfied. It's just one of those things gs you have to accept as a gainer - gaining costs money, and the more you gain the more expensive it gets.

I completly agree, unless either you know where to get very cheap very fattening food with huge portions, you have a feeder who works in the resturant gig, or your feeder is rich to buy you the amount to fill you up satisfied.
2 years

Jelly rolls:

doublefrosted:
Portion sizes have slowly become smaller, not just in fast food restaurants but also in many items you can get at the grocery store. It's known as shrinkflation - portion sizes shrink or quality is lowered while the price stays the same or even increases. It's often used as an alternative to raising prices in line with inflation.

That said, fast food portions still aren't small. As Muchies pointed out you've probably stretched your stomach and increased your appetite to the point you need more food just to feel satisfied. It's just one of those things you have to accept as a gainer - gaining costs money, and the more you gain the more expensive it gets.

All I can say is my belly and yours sure aren’t undergoing shrinkage these days :-)
2 years

Try smaller/independent fast food outlets, I find their sizes can be bigger or at least the food more filling compared to the large chains.
2 years