We’re hiding in plain sight on here :-)

Not hiding
1 year

Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

66-but don’t feel like it!
1 year

HanSelo:
Remember when the only places online to explore this sexuality were Dimensions and a handful of temporary Yahoo Groups? No? Then rejoice in your youthfulfulness.

Being in my mid-forties, I find it astonishing how few of us middle-aged and older folks there are with an interest in websites catering to our fetish. I recognise that younger folks are, in all likelihood, more open to unusual sexualities than we were when we were young, but are all of my fellow quadragenarians still in the closet/fridge?

I do also understand that, by middle age, most of us will be in long-term, committed relationships, but to me, these sites have never functioned as dating sites, rather as places to explore our sexuality and to discuss experiences.

Where are all my fellow Gen X-ers hiding?

I’m hiding in northern ny.
1 year

HanSelo:
Remember when the only places online to explore this sexuality were Dimensions and a handful of temporary Yahoo Groups? No? Then rejoice in your youthfulfulness.

Being in my mid-forties, I find it astonishing how few of us middle-aged and older folks there are with an interest in websites catering to our fetish. I recognise that younger folks are, in all likelihood, more open to unusual sexualities than we were when we were young, but are all of my fellow quadragenarians still in the closet/fridge?

I do also understand that, by middle age, most of us will be in long-term, committed relationships, but to me, these sites have never functioned as dating sites, rather as places to explore our sexuality and to discuss experiences.

I’m hiding in northern ny.
1 year

I’m 68, living in the west.
1 year

54, and yup I used to be on Dimensions all the time (I still stop in occasionally, much like with here)
1 year

HanSelo:

Still here missing the AOL Chat Rooms, missing when there were more real time people vs make-believe even with the stigmas that were associated with it.
1 year

I just turned 53
1 year

Expatbhm:
Any older fatties wanna chat? I remember those days of dimensions. I’ll have to wayback machine it sometime.

Ahh yes, good old DIM.
Hungry Feedee and all
1 year
1234   loading