General

Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

Ayumi Orihime:
Maybe we are not hiding... but just hide our ages well? 😂

I'm 42, but most people estimate me to be somewhere between 25-35.

70 here
1 year

Ayumi Orihime:
Maybe we are not hiding... but just hide our ages well? 😂

I'm 42, but most people estimate me to be somewhere between 25-35.

Same!

46, and most assume I’m in my 30s.

I also have a young playful demeanor and I tend to connect best with those in their 30s. I’m also a cougar and will hook up with those in their 20s, keeps me young!

I didn’t come to this fetish until a few years ago so I’m still a baby.
1 year

48 and either working at my desk, traveling through an airport, or loafing on the beach
1 year

52 here and yes I still frequent Dimensions too.
1 year

heading into my mid 40's ... fatter and happier than ever!
1 year

52 years old, hiding out in London ontario
1 year

HanSelo:
Remember when the only places online to explore this sexuality were Dimensions and a handful of temporary Yahoo Groups? No? Then rejoice in your youthfulfulness.

Being in my mid-forties, I find it astonishing how few of us middle-aged and older folks there are with an interest in websites catering to our fetish. I recognise that younger folks are, in all likelihood, more open to unusual sexualities than we were when we were young, but are all of my fellow quadragenarians still in the closet/fridge?

I do also understand that, by middle age, most of us will be in long-term, committed relationships, but to me, these sites have never functioned as dating sites, rather as places to explore our sexuality and to discuss experiences.

Where are all my fellow Gen X-ers hiding?

NYCBellyBlimp:
Still here missing the AOL Chat Rooms, missing when there were more real time people vs make-believe even with the stigmas that were associated with it.

Here, and missing those places
1 year

I’m 54 and back after divorce. I find that younger men actually appreciate me more because of my age. I don’t look it at all and never have. Still it is really nice to date a man near my age as we share many commonalities! Look me up! I am still beautiful and sexy!

Ssbbw2spoilnow
1 year

I'm way younger than my wife, she's in her 40s and super youthful, even if life is a little inconvenient at her size lol
1 year

BBWBecky:
I'm here

Here…!
1 year
234   loading