General

Tan lines?

What do you prefer when it comes to fatties and being tan? Do you like the contrast of like really tan arms against a super pale belly, or do you think it's off-putting? Or do you not care enough to notice?
1 year

Tan lines?

FatleyPiggens:
What do you prefer when it comes to fatties and being tan? Do you like the contrast of like really tan arms against a super pale belly, or do you think it's off-putting? Or do you not care enough to notice?

Personally I love how I get a lot of tan in the summer on my arms and face and a little on my legs.
But when I go to the beach to take a swim I almost get blinded by my fat pale belly 😅
1 year

Tan lines?

I feel like this question is more suited to fair skinned people than darker skinned ones. Because darker skin people do tan (and noticeably so) but the tan lines don't feel as dramatic. At least to me, anyway.

That said, I do notice, but I feel neutral about it. In my experience, it's not fat people specific. It just is. So I am indifference.
1 year

Tan lines?

FatleyPiggens:

I am actually a fan of even color throughout. All fair skin everywhere or Tan skin everywhere. Not really into a white belly and tan legs and arms myself - it takes away from the overall curves and aesthetics of a beautifully rounded figure.
7 months