Gaining

Growing your perfect gainer body

If you could achieve your perfect gaining body shape, in which parts of your body would you gain the most fat and why?
1 year

Ideally, I'd like a huge, round belly while remaining thin everywhere else. Basically, I'd love to look like the male equivalent of being nine months pregnant.

I've added 156 pounds to my frame since I started gaining, and while I've definitely put on weight in other places (thighs, etc.), I'm pretty happy with how big my belly is and how my body looks overall.
1 year

TheCheezWhizard:
Ideally, I'd like a huge, round belly while remaining thin everywhere else. Basically, I'd love to look like the male equivalent of being nine months pregnant.

I've added 156 pounds to my frame since I started gaining, and while I've definitely put on weight in other places (thighs, etc.), I'm pretty happy with how big my belly is and how my body looks overall.

You are definitely achieving your desires then, looking at your photos. Congratulations are due.
1 year

Belly. But also all the body must have the consequence of a gain
1 year

TheCheezWhizard:

Curveman:
You are definitely achieving your desires then, looking at your photos. Congratulations are due.

Thanks, I really appreciate that!
1 year

I think I'd really like to get a bit more of a pear shape by continuing to grow a round, heavy belly, but also have more gains in my hips, thighs and butt. I love the thought of having extra thick thighs that lead up to wide hips and a juicy, round booty and then a soft, round belly and very generous love handles.
1 year

doublefrosted:
I think I'd really like to get a bit more of a pear shape by continuing to grow a round, heavy belly, but also have more gains in my hips, thighs and butt. I love the thought of having extra thick thighs that lead up to wide hips and a juicy, round booty and then a soft, round belly and very generous love handles.

Personally I would prefer a wide pear shape ssbbw than any othe shape of women. To see them transform from walking to waddling is hot, to see them streatch out their bottom clothes is sexy, and I love the saying more cushin=more pushin~.
1 year

I really love how the fat have developed on my body, love how soft and feminised it made me.
I already have a massive fupa now, but I really wish it would grow even faster and bigger. Its the softest most amazing fat i have ever felt 🤩
1 year

I'm doing it right now. Growing a big round fat belly.
1 year

I've been blessed with a pretty good belly distribution, but I'm also pretty keen to get big and shapely overall - strong arms, thick chunky thighs, soft round butt ect so I go out of my way to continue working out and manage my nutrition. I try to avoid excessive sugar cos i've heard that leads to more visceral belly fat, and I lean more heavily on dairy because I've heard that's good for that soft under-the-skin fat.
So far, so good!
1 year
12   loading