General

The best thing about being fat is......

The way my belly hangs over my underwear.

The way my belly jiggles when I walk.

The way people look at you with envy when you wear trunks/bikini's at the water park because they wish they were that confident.

when you see family and they give you a massive portion because they know you'll just order a take away when you get home if your still hungry.

The way your partner plays with your fat when you sit on the edge of the bed naked.

The cute names people come up with that relate to your fat like "teddy bear" "chubby Angle" "little piggy" "horney hippo"

The way waiters put their arm around you when you make a big food order because they know you like to eat (honestly this happened to me when I was 18)

Having a fat Ass so people can slap it, poke it, squeeze it ect:

When people playfully rub your belly and kiss it.

When you have to adjust the belt on the plane because your so fat lol.

The way the bed cricks when you sit down.

When you notice how much of the family sofa you take up.

When your legs rub together and people take pity on you and give you costly cream to sooth your legs.

The way your partner giggles at you when you can't button up your jeans and says" babe I'd love you if you were 40 stone"
2 years

william keay:

The way people look at you with envy when you wear trunks/bikini's at the water park because they wish they were that confident.

when you see family and they give you a massive portion because they know you'll just order a take away when you get home if your still hungry.

The way your partner plays with your fat when you sit on the edge of the bed naked.

The cute names people come up with that relate to your fat like "teddy bear" "chubby Angle" "little piggy" "horney hippo"

The way waiters put their arm around you when you make a big food order because they know you like to eat (honestly this happened to me when I was 18)

When your legs rub together and people take pity on you and give you costly cream to sooth your legs.

The way your partner giggles at you when you can't button up your jeans and says" babe I'd love you if you were 40 stone"

Gosh, all these things are really amazing to think about. So far I’ve had four of those things happen to me, and I’m looking forward to more experiences with the weight I’m putting on!
2 years

The best part of gaining an even bigger beach ball belly is letting my wife pat it daily ;-) I want her to have as big a belly to play with as hers…she’s 330 pounds and sexy as hell :-)
2 years

It invests itself. Being fatter means you're more hungry. Eating enough to feel full makes you even heavier. Heaviness makes you not want to move. Calories get stored better, and fat piles on easier.
2 years

william keay:

ChubDragon:
Gosh, all these things are really amazing to think about. So far I’ve had four of those things happen to me, and I’m looking forward to more experiences with the weight I’m putting on!

which 4? do tell xx
2 years

HappyBigBelly:
The best part of gaining an even bigger beach ball belly is letting my wife pat it daily ;-) I want her to have as big a belly to play with as hers…she’s 330 pounds and sexy as hell :-)

that sounds like a nice life you have.

Dose your wife help you get fatter by making you the best food known too man?

My boyfriend is a good cook and loves playing with my fat during the night and calls me his horney hippo. (or teddy bear)
2 years