General

Is fat contagious?

I think it can be .. when I met my partner, she was slim and I don't think she considered fat especially kinky, but then when I introduced her to feedism she absolutely loved it and she put on a stack of weight, which is awesome.
Then she started encouraging me to gain weight, and i've embraced it too so yeah maybe its contagious haha
1 year

Is fat contagious?

It’s contagious by the mere fact one’s friends or spouse is accepting of them in the first place :-) Getting fat together is fulfilling all the more ;-)
1 year

Is fat contagious?

I’ll join the Can Be contingent, though one overlooked major factor is how easy/difficult it is for the person in question to fatten.

Example: me. I had an intestinal surgery a couple of decades ago to save my life. Wasn’t technically WLS, but has had much of the same effect, which since i started out “average” for me is Very Not Good for health and survival. All this time i’ve routinely consumed things that outright blow most people up with plushness (e.g. heavy cream), and no matter how extreme, my lifetime peak has been 180 lbs. on a medium build 1.8 m tall frame (how’s that for mixing units of measure?).

OK i’m atypical, but quite a few people don’t readily get fat, per self-reports in this community over the years. I guess we have immunity.

Welcome back, Jack! (JCIV)
1 year

Is fat contagious?

JCIV:
It definitely can be contagious to certain people. I’ve always liked ladies of all different shapes and sizes, and when I first started gaining weight, I was dating the fattest person I’d ever been with. We lived together and I was around her family a lot, and they were all very big people with very big appetites. At that point I’d never been fat before, and though I’d

considered gaining, I hadn’t fully committed to it yet and I actually wanted to resist their influence to constantly over eat. I should also mention that my gf, while she was big, she was not at all into feederism or even aware of my desire to gain, so she was not a feeder by any means. Nevertheless, I gained nearly 100 lbs while
I was with her, and that’s what really launched me into gaining.

I’m sure some people would have better self control than me, but at least for me, yes, fat was and is contagious.

Ayumi Orihime:
100 lbs! OMG, that's intense!

ETA: just saw in your profile you're 426 lbs!

You must be enjoying the contrast, as most people are thinner than you?

This thread is intense
1 year

Is fat contagious?

Being a previous gainer switched to FA/feeder for trans reasons was super hard for me, and so in the end switched to mutual gainer. Being around fat people with bodies I adore kinda is a constant coax for me to join them, but, my experiences are definitely not always the case!
1 year

Is fat contagious?

During high school I always dated the fat boys because I thought they were more intelligent and had nicer personalities.
I was pretty skinny and never gained any weight while dating them or being around their families.

I will say when I started coming on size acceptance sites on the internet I made a lot of friends and with their help I managed to start gaining.
1 year

Is fat contagious?

I did too, dated mostly (about 85% of partners which is more than some) either chubby to very fat guys and girls in high school and college and even online dating if I ever went on a date or met up with someone he was usually a big guy. Not sure if this led to my own self discovery cause I didn’t know about feederism or even fat appreciation back then I was just attracted to people and personas that I liked. I definitely do think there’s a difference in psychology with fat acceptance versus ppl who are phobic or averse (either in themselves or others) and despite a degree I really couldn’t tell you what that is. But finding other fat people attractive definitely makes/made it easier to get acquainted with my own weight gain when it happened and even more so when it became intentional.
Ditzy:
During high school I always dated the fat boys because I thought they were more intelligent and had nicer personalities.
I was pretty skinny and never gained any weight while dating them or being around their families.

I will say when I started coming on size acceptance sites on the internet I made a lot of friends and with their help I managed to start gaining.
1 year

Is fat contagious?

I was fat most of my childhood and lost 30 lbs. between junior and senior year in high school. I found myself dating senior year and the 3 girls I dated were all on the chubby side. I had always been attracted to plumper girls and remember enjoying watching the girls in my class gain weight due to puberty and maturing. And I had a school boy crush on a couple of chubby teachers in grammer school.

Fast forward to adult hood and when I reached my middle 30's I found myself slowly gaining weight back to my heaviest, which at the time was 205 lbs. Thanks to sites like these I found myself getting turned on by bigger and bigger women and the desire to gain weight myself, became ever stronger. Over a ten year period I put on 130 lbs., starting at 175 and topping out at 305. The fatter I got, the more sexually aroused I became so I would say for me getting fat was contagious and being a fat guy for the rest of my life has been very pleasurable even though there are some health and mobility issues that have come along with it.
1 year

Is fat contagious?

for me, i was 160 lbs when i moved in with my ssbbw girlfriend. i don''t think her fat was contagious, but maybe our lifestyle was. we spent a lot of time going out, drinking, eating out a lot. i started to partake in the treats and things that she enjoyed, and all the drinking cut down my trips to the gym due to hangovers, lol. so eventually i just decided to give in to the lifestyle for a little while... but the slippery slope has resulted in me continuing to gain and i haven't been to a gym in years!
1 year

Is fat contagious?

alelectro:
Adenovirus 36 is known to cause obesity and it is contagious. Some quite serious studies actually posit that the sudden rise in obesity in the last 40 year is a legitimate viral pandemic caused by the very subtle adv36 virus e.g.:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517116/

Tons of other evidence points toward adenovirus 36 being capable of setting people on a course toward obesity after exposure and then disappearing from their system afterward. It changes metabolism to make you more efficient at turning food to fat.

Finally, a virus I actually want to catch!
1 year
12   loading