General

Fat and buff

Strong fat is a rarity in of itself and is quite fun once the balance is met. Being able to move things is nice and you might become larger because of the added strength.
1 year

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:
I pretty much met my goal of 300lbs! Woot. I have a new goal (may make some fans sad lol ) to get some what buff and have the ability to lift peeps over my shoulder. I always wanted to be super strong. So, I will be gaining some muscle now. I will be a fat and super strong chick

fatland:
This definitely makes this fan sad smiley
Just my opinion, but when girls get buffed they lose their feminine qualities. I think a lot of guys (and girls) find this super gross. Soft fat looks and feels so much nicer.

So, you have no idea how anything works when it comes to biology. When women get buff, we still look like women - just thicker.

I'm a buff woman, and I look very womanly. I fill a dress very well and have a well-defined hourglass figure. Still, my limbs are thick with muscle, and you can tell I lift.

It's also inaccurate and hurtful to say a lot of people don't like the way buff women look. There are a lot of people of all genders out there who are into buff chicks. And a lot of them are on this site as we speak. I have spoken to countless men (and some women) who go crazy at the mere *idea* that I am ripped. Heck, my feedee regularly salivates over my biceps, thighs, and rear.

You don't have to find buff women, or strong fat women attractive. But you don't get to say being buff makes us look less feminine. You can go out the door you came from with that attitude. You don't get to crap on what people like. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people crapped on you for liking fat women.
1 year

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:
I pretty much met my goal of 300lbs! Woot. I have a new goal (may make some fans sad lol ) to get some what buff and have the ability to lift peeps over my shoulder. I always wanted to be super strong. So, I will be gaining some muscle now. I will be a fat and super strong chick

fatland:
This definitely makes this fan sad smiley
Just my opinion, but when girls get buffed they lose their feminine qualities. I think a lot of guys (and girls) find this super gross. Soft fat looks and feels so much nicer.

Gross? Speak for yourself, son. I find buff women quite attractive.
1 year

Fat and buff

Reflection of Perfection:
Gross? Speak for yourself, son. I find buff women quite attractive.[/quote]

I swear every time I give someone a verbal lashing you aren't far behind. I appreciate it.
1 year

Fat and buff

Munchies:
I swear every time I give someone a verbal lashing you aren't far behind. I appreciate it.[/quote]

Honestly I didn't see your response, only his. My bad lol
1 year

Fat and buff

Munchies:
I swear every time I give someone a verbal lashing you aren't far behind. I appreciate it.

Honestly I didn't see your response, only his. My bad lol[/quote]

I honestly don't care if you saw my response or not. I just appreciate you being decent.
1 year

Fat and buff

Keep us in the loop on how things go strong girl !!
1 year

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:

Sounds awesome!! I'm a big fan of muscle and soft combo! Good luck and keep is posted. 😁
1 year

Fat and buff

@ OP: congrats on your lifting journey! I'm sure your true supporters will all be excited for you. I for one love the idea of my feedee coming to the weight room to lift with me to help maintain his strength and mobility throughout the gaining process, and I know I'm not the only feeder/FA who has that opinion!
1 year

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:
I didn't even know people were posting in my forum haha. I didn't even get notifications. Eh that guy is just super jealous he doesn't have a fat strong woman to throw him around like a rag doll 😂

So, my life has gotten very hard in the last two months. All of that has caused me to spiral into a deep depression. I didn't even get a chance to start my journey. I've put on more weight. I want to start lifting, but I also do not have access to a gym or have weights. So have to just figure it out as I have it. Hoping once my life calms down I can get into it.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. Depression is never fun.

I know you're probably strugling with the motivation side of things right now, and not having access to a gym is also making it hard to start you're buffing-up journey, but you can always start small. There's lots of no-equipment home exercises you can do to start building strength and YouTube and TikTok are full of videos of them. The extra activity might help with the depression too.

Good luck with it all. I hope you reach your goals.
1 year
12   loading