General

How many people share this kink??

dingoboi:
I'm a 19 y/o guy and I've never met up w someone with a feeder kink as well, do i stand a chance trying to find a girl who wouldn't get weirded out by that? There's 30K people at my school but i feel like I have a decent chance of being the only one

if thats the case, 1 in 30k is crazy

You should come down South sometime. While I wouldn't say it's a fetish, we do feed people a lot. Ours is a very food-centric culture with cooking being it's own love language.

I can't tell you how many times people would feed me just to feed me. It's a wonder I've never been fat, lol.
1 year

Munchies:
You should come down South sometime. While I wouldn't say it's a fetish, we do feed people a lot. Ours is a very food-centric culture with cooking being it's own love language.[/quote]

I would love to visit the south. I think I would fit right in! Kind of a goal of mine to do a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives tour.
1 year

Should add southern states to my travel list. Might be a HUGE experience ๐Ÿ˜œ
1 year

It seems is not a legend...
1 year

I have eaten all over the USA and the South by far has the best food.
Not saying the North east is bad food its just the attitude of the people serving it.
The South west food is amazing and Northern California has some great food.
You would be surprised how many people have the same kink as you but they won't admit it, At least you will and thats a good thing.
1 year

Dingoboi:
I'm a 19 y/o guy and I've never met up w someone with a feeder kink as well, do i stand a chance trying to find a girl who wouldn't get weirded out by that? There's 30K people at my school but i feel like I have a decent chance of being the only one

Strangely enough, but somehow I met two girls in my college (which have only 250-400 students) who were feeders/fa's. It was in a wrong place and time for me personally. But at least it showed to me that even in Ukraine fedists are exist, we just don't have proper community. So I think you'll definitely find someone in your place, just don't push yourself and be aware of surroundings
1 year

Dingoboi:

From what we've seen it's sooo much more than anyone/we would expect & so much of the time those who hate on it are most into it๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
1 year

Thepiggygirls:
From what we've seen it's sooo much more than anyone/we would expect & so much of the time those who hate on it are most into it๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ[/quote]
๐Ÿ‘€ donโ€™t call me out like that! Ok I make jokes! Itโ€™s funny!
1 year

While I don't think there are tons (ha!) of us. I don't think we are as rare as we think. I think fans are much more common that feeder /feedees. Many people who prefer a partner with some meat on the bones, so to speak. Having said all that, I've met 1 other person in real life. A friend of mines wife. I noticed he gained a lot of weight since being with her. She must have noticed my wife being on the large side. Funny enough, the day of their wedding she asked me to drive their car back to their house with her in it. As my friend was driving the other car. She kinda started hinting how my friend was too skinny when they first met. I continued with how my wife was the same and we basically both figured out we both liked that our partners were larger and happy to have helped them get there. It never went farther than that. We have moved away a bit and other than a few Facebook posts or rare friend get together back home I don't see either of them much.
1 year

I don't know.
1 year