General

Tattoos

Being fat is of course sexy, but so is being “fatted and tatted” :-) My wife recently got her second spider tat to go along with the first, which depicts a black widow spider hanging from a a beautiful lotus flower. It has made her back fat look soooo hot :-) I have a fleur de lis on my shoulder and love it :-) What are some of yours, if you have any? Wifey is thinking about a front-shoulder piece of a Pisces symbol with either the fish swimming around it or just some flowers wrapped around the symbol.
2 years

Tattoos

Love fat and tatted 😍 those tats sound dope.

A teacher i was close to in high-school used to beg me not to get tattooed because if I "ever lost weight, it would end up migrating or stretched out" obviously I gave 0 fucks and now have a handful.

I suppose my third one is my most relevant. It says secksifatxcore on my wrist. Cos even at 18 I knew I was sexy fat and hard-core. 15 years later, still the exact same lol.
2 years

Tattoos

Rachhole:
Love fat and tatted 😍 those tats sound dope.

A teacher i was close to in high-school used to beg me not to get tattooed because if I "ever lost weight, it would end up migrating or stretched out" obviously I gave 0 fucks and now have a handful.

I suppose my third one is my most relevant. It says secksifatxcore on my wrist. Cos even at 18 I knew I was sexy fat and hard-core. 15 years later, still the exact same lol.

Nice :-) I have pics of ours in my pics section…do check them out!
2 years

Tattoos

I have a fear of needles but still want at least two
2 years

Tattoos

ChronicSquish:
I currently have 13 tattoos, with plans in the works for more. They are so addicting, and make a person 10x sexier, in my opinion, lol.
I did think about getting something on my belly, a fat pinup girl or something. Then I could jiggle my belly and make the tattoo dance, hahaha. Probably won't ever happen, but was fun to think about.

A belly tat would indeed be hot :-) The art of tattooing has come a long way in a generation or so. The art is done mainly in the creation of the stencil. Then it’s just laid on the right spot and it’s just a matter of tracing it.
2 years