Events

Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

PurpleRaindrop:
Aww sounds awesome but I’ve broken my ankle and doubt I’ll be able to make it. Would have been up for it otherwise.

Oh no thats such a shame! Sending good vibes and hope that you recover quickly!
1 year

PurpleRaindrop:
Aww sounds awesome but I’ve broken my ankle and doubt I’ll be able to make it. Would have been up for it otherwise.

c00kie:
Oh no thats such a shame! Sending good vibes and hope that you recover quickly!

Thanks, it sucks having a broken ankle 😔
1 year

Hey so those that expressed interest in this, how are we feeling now it's closer to the date? If you would prefer to postpone then we can certainly do that or should we steam ahead with just a few of us?
1 year

Hi C00kie I would love to go how are you let me know it’s been a while ?
1 year

c00kie:
Hey so those that expressed interest in this, how are we feeling now it's closer to the date? If you would prefer to postpone then we can certainly do that or should we steam ahead with just a few of us?

Heya, I'm still down, Manchester at 1pm right?
1 year

Hey everyone, it doesnt seem that there's much interest in this for now, so will revisit a Manchester meet sometime in the future.

Still very keen to get another meet up going, but feel like we need to publicise a bit more to ensure we have a decent group to make a fun enjoyable evening for all.

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was intending to go next weekend. It was great to see some activity on the foum, hopefully that means the next time we can get more people involved.
1 year

Thanks for showing interest, do keep an eye out for future attempts at organising a Manchester meet.

The reason for the cancellation was because it was going to just be myself and one other person. Ideally I'd like a minimum group of 5-6 people.

Hopefully shouldn't be to hard to muster up that amount going forward. Will have a think about it.

Also you don't have to wait for me to organise something. If someone else wants to try and get something together, do feel free!
1 year

I would be up for attending a meet, not really wanting to organise something myself at the moment. But if anyone wants ot take on the reigns, then please do and let us know what you ahve planned. Might be worth making a new thread!

Hopefully see some of you folks soon!
1 year

Manchester is great idea
1 year

Not sure when the Christmas markets are on, but would potentially be a good time for a meet up. Lots of places to drink mulled wine / cider and plenty of fudge stalls! Haha smiley
1 year
1234   loading