Events

Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

C00kie:
Not sure when the Christmas markets are on, but would potentially be a good time for a meet up. Lots of places to drink mulled wine / cider and plenty of fudge stalls! Haha smiley

I’d be down
1 year

Hey everyone can anyone join in here?
1 year

Paddy535:
Hey everyone can anyone join in here?

Certainly! Everyone and anyone is welcome. FF folk are a friendly bunch most of the time!
1 year

Thanks. Are yous organising a meet?
1 year

Paddy535:

I did try to organise a meet in the summer, but there wasn't much interest / people couldn't make it. Seems like some folk would be interested in a get together soon, so hopefully we can sort a meet up. I don't have the time to really take on the role of organising a meet up atm, but hopefully someone else can and sort a date and meet up place!
1 year

Paddy535:

C00kie:
I did try to organise a meet in the summer, but there wasn't much interest / people couldn't make it. Seems like some folk would be interested in a get together soon, so hopefully we can sort a meet up. I don't have the time to really take on the role of organising a meet up atm, but hopefully someone else can and sort a date and meet up place!

Anyone with any interest in having the meet in ireland or Northern ireland
1 year

Paddy535:

C00kie:

Paddy535:
Anyone with any interest in having the meet in ireland or Northern ireland

I think you would get more interest in an Ireland / Northern Ireland meet in a new thread specifically for that area.

Anyone not local, could choose to travel if they wanted to attend the meet.

I don't think the Manchester Meet would be held anywhere other than Manchester, if that makes sense.

Hope this helps!

smiley
1 year

C00kie:
Not sure when the Christmas markets are on, but would potentially be a good time for a meet up. Lots of places to drink mulled wine / cider and plenty of fudge stalls! Haha smiley

Josh:
Christmas markets are a great shout!!!!

Just a quick online search said the Manchester Xmas markret are going to be on from Thursday 10th November until Thursday 22nd December.

visitmanchester.com/shopping/manchester-christmas-markets-p327351 smiley
1 year

Wisey97:
Would this be invite only or is there a group chat prior? It'll be lovely to meet you all ☺️

Everyone and anyone is free to come along to meet ups! Would always be good if we do get a date sorted to organise a group chat as well. We don't want to be complete strangers haha!
1 year

Would love to be kept informed about the next local meet up
1 year
1234   loading