General

Wife showing off her curves

Fatpeter:
My wife and I went out to a party for the first time in a couple of years last night. She has been a bit down on herself of late after gaining a lot of weight after having a baby a year or 2 ago. It was a fancy dress party, and i couldn’t believe what she was suggesting she was going to wear. She normally dresses pretty conservatively and boring. I was quite shocked when she came out in a completely see-through top. She was wearing a very revealing bra underneath, but it really showed off her huge cleavage. But even better yet, and this is the bit I couldn’t believe, it completely showed off her big fat sexy belly. This is what I normally dream of her wearing out in public. I thought she would chicken out and change before we left to go, but she was brave and wore it all night. We were out with all our friends and people we knew well, which made it all the more daring. I was so turned on. The idea of everyone else checking her out too really turned me on even more

Happy she has gained not only a body that excites you but the confidence to go with it ;-) My wife is about 330 pounds and isn’t shy with her cleavage and upper body in public. Not so much with her large belly in public, but in private it’s a different story :-)
2 years