Fat experiences

Girlfriend secretly a feeder?

I've been slowly trying to get my girlfriend to gain for the last year. Neither one of us have talked about gaining, but she is always baking cookies and muffins and keeps insisting that I have them so they don't go to waste while not touching any of them herself. I've noticed she's put on some weight but I have the suspicion she is try to fatten me up.
1 year

Maybe you could try joking something like "With all this stuff you are baking for me you could really make me fat -- but I'm not doing it without you. Eat half of your own baking, kitchen-witch!" and goofily chase her with a muffin or whatever.

But that joking moment might just open up the conversation a bit more.
1 year

Edxl:
Maybe you could try joking something like "With all this stuff you are baking for me you could really make me fat -- but I'm not doing it without you. Eat half of your own baking, kitchen-witch!" and goofily chase her with a muffin or whatever.

Exactly this - But it does seem more like she is wanting to fatten you.

Tell her if she keeps baking like this she is going to have one Fat boyfriend.

Tell her you love her baking but pretty soon you might not be able to see you toes, while palming and patting and exaggerated bloated gut.

If she has feeder tendencies she should be dripping wet after you talk like this.
1 year

Edxl:

voluptuouslover:
Exactly this - But it does seem more like she is wanting to fatten you.

Tell her if she keeps baking like this she is going to have one Fat boyfriend.

Tell her you love her baking but pretty soon you might not be able to see you toes, while palming and patting and exaggerated bloated gut.

If she has feeder tendencies she should be dripping wet after you talk like this.

HHH that's correct. Enjoy while you can. Your gf is about to make you BIG
1 year