Submission and domination

Ex gf humiliation

I love this fantasy. Running into an ex who was once the pinnacle of societal beauty when we were together, fit and slender. Only to see they had let go of their self control and eaten their way to becoming a fat out of shape cow. Then getting to humiliate them and send them past the point of no return into obesity
1 year

Ex gf humiliation

well I have seen that in real life. infact she became my first feedee. tho I never came close to obisity with her because we broke up before that point
1 year

Ex gf humiliation

I was pretty slim when my ex and I broke up. Now im like 100lbs heavier. I would love to know what he’d think about that if I ran into him again.
1 year

Ex gf humiliation

SinWithAGrin:
I love this fantasy. Running into an ex

When I was young and skinny, I dated a woman who was 60+ pounds heavier than me. This was a point of friction for us because she was self-conscious about her big hips. A decade ago, I saw a picture of her in the paper looking very slim. She had taken up fasting and exercise. Meanwhile, I have gained 100+ pounds, so I’m probably double her weight. If we met I am sure she would humiliate me about the reversal.
8 months

Ex gf humiliation

SinWithAGrin:
I love this fantasy. Running into an ex who was once the pinnacle of societal beauty when we were together, fit and slender. Only to see they had let go of their self control and eaten their way to becoming a fat out of shape cow. Then getting to humiliate them and send them past the point of no return into obesity

Is more common than you think. I broke up with my last ex just before the pandemic. He was really thin and one of the things that really annoyed me was that he did not like to eat fast food and always complained on my bad eating habits and I couldn't stand it. This actually made me insecure.

I saw him post some pictures in his socials a couple months ago, checked and found out that he now has a double chin, a pot belly and his face is a little bit rounder. As for me, I'm now more confident, accepted myself and my body has been almost the same overall without changing my eating habits (not gonna lie, I got a size up post-covid haha).

Not manifesting bad things for him, but it would be a really good karma if he progressively gets fat over the years. The weight is suiting him well and if he got a couple sizes up in just 3 years, I wonder what will happen in 10 years or so.
8 months