Gaining

Growing a ballbelly

Hi all,

Since a very long time i want to grow a big and hard ballbelly but im kinda stuck... I just dont know how others got them in such a nice shape and i dont want to take a guess and just start gaining, resulting to become a soft pudding. Some say its genetically, others say it has to do with your diet. But if it is diet dependent; what do you need to eat/drink to get a perfect ballgut?
I would love to hear any advice and maybe own experiences in succesfully growing one!

Thanks in advance!
1 year

Growing a ballbelly

I think it is mostly genetic, but try eating a lot and lifting? I have a pretty big upper belly muscle under my flab.
1 year

Growing a ballbelly

I would agree that I think it's mostly genetic. I have a ball belly but would really rather have a soft flabby body. I have tried all different kinds of foods along with heavy cream and beer and have not found that what I eat makes much difference to where it goes. When I gain it goes to my big hard ball belly first and then seems to dissipate to other places after two or three weeks of gaining.
1 year

Growing a ballbelly

I would say not all genetic. Ball bellies are usually the result of more visceral fat, and less subcutaneous. I believe there may be some info out there on what causes one type of fat over the other.
1 year