General

Anyone here have a success story of finding a realtionship?

No luck here or on feabie, I tend to only get either guys or spambots in my dms, with the occasional "sub to my OF". The guys are the creepiest, Had one dude ask to RP and said I could imagine he was a woman. Nope.exe. When I do reach out to someone with a Letter format introduction message that doesn't even talk about feedee/feeder stuff. I just get ghosted. Oh, and there is nobody anywhere near me.
1 year

lol ye I agree dude!
1 year

I think media makes things seem bleaker than they are.

The simple truth is, there are a lot of fat people. Not all of them are miserable or ashamed. Or tragic stories, or people looking for a way to get "cured" or made "better." Just waiting for that little "boost" of someone who makes them feel happy about being big.
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
No!! this is just a fantasy world for the males on here

fatluvinguy:
In all fairness you only joined 2 weeks ago. That's a little soon to be so down on the site. Maybe give it a little more time. I'm pretty sure there's some decent males on here. My philosophy is be guardedly optimistic. smiley

SweetCaringBBW51:
Excuse Me !! I have been on and off this site for 20 years it gets worse all the time

Bigwideland:
I think the reality of these sites is that they are full of people after something to view look at to fill a need to see what ever is their thing. I am okay with that. Leaving the scammers and people selling something aside, I think that most real people on here are already in relations, or out to get a bit on the side, or are just to afraid to overcome their own anxiety about being themselves with someone else. This is a fantasy site the name means what it is saying. You find real people in the real word. You need to go out and meet real people.

SweetCaringBBW51:
I have been out in the REAL WORLD ALL MY ADULT LIFE AND HAVE MET REAL MEN BUT THEY ARE NOT IN TO BIG WOMEN ..YOUR JUST A FANTASY MALE WHOSE ON HERE TO JUST SATISFY YOURSELF BY USING WOMEN'S PICTURE'S

Are you ok, hun? Do you need to talk?
1 year

Sadly no but i hope no day to find myself a gainer gf
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
No!! this is just a fantasy world for the males on here

fatluvinguy:
In all fairness you only joined 2 weeks ago. That's a little soon to be so down on the site. Maybe give it a little more time. I'm pretty sure there's some decent males on here. My philosophy is be guardedly optimistic. smiley

SweetCaringBBW51:
Excuse Me !! I have been on and off this site for 20 years it gets worse all the time

Bigwideland:
I think the reality of these sites is that they are full of people after something to view look at to fill a need to see what ever is their thing. I am okay with that. Leaving the scammers and people selling something aside, I think that most real people on here are already in relations, or out to get a bit on the side, or are just to afraid to overcome their own anxiety about being themselves with someone else. This is a fantasy site the name means what it is saying. You find real people in the real word. You need to go out and meet real people.

SweetCaringBBW51:
I have been out in the REAL WORLD ALL MY ADULT LIFE AND HAVE MET REAL MEN BUT THEY ARE NOT IN TO BIG WOMEN ..YOUR JUST A FANTASY MALE WHOSE ON HERE TO JUST SATISFY YOURSELF BY USING WOMEN'S PICTURE'S

Munchies:
Are you ok, hun? Do you need to talk?

SweetCaringBBW51:
NO I DON'T NEED TO TALK !! JUST WISHED THE GUYS ON THIS SITE WOULD BE HONEST! AND NOT USE MY PICTURES TO GET THEMSELVES OFF..I AM REMOVING ALL PICTURES OF ME FROM THIS WEB SITE CAUSE NONE OF THE GUYS I HAVE TALKED TO ON THIS SITE ARE NOT REAL MEN THEY ARE JUST LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE THEY JERK OFF USING REAL WOMEN'S PICTURES THEN THEY NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN ! Their is only one woman who I trust to talk to on here as she is just a friend to me nothing more cause I am 100% Straight

Alright. That's fine. There's no need to yell.

Removing your pictures is probably the wisest option. Gives your more control over your body and your image. It's one of the many reasons my pictures aren't on this site either.
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
I was not yelling I typed in caps so it was plain to see

I see. Just so you know, on the internet, typing in all caps means yelling. If you want to use emphasis, you *use asteriks* or only CAPITALIZE the IMPORTANT words.
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
I was not yelling I typed in caps so it was plain to see

Unfortunately some people are so effete that they're traumatized by capital letters.
1 year

ObedientPigPrincess:
Yup I live with my feeder. We have a great relationship and practice our fetish 24/7.

Congrats!
1 year

IMHO, the problem with this site is the problem with internet dating in general, and is exacerbated by a number of factors associated with this site and this genre and this group of people, many of which have already been mentioned in the comments above. Note the ethos before I go into this, I've been on this site for about 15 years (and dimensions and yahoo groups before that), since my early teens, I pay the premium sub just to support it, and I love and am committed to this site and this community. That said, there are many problems...

1. It's relatively anonymous, as is the internet in general, therefore people don't behave themselves as well as they might otherwise. Then again, this also creates a faster and more honest impression, at least of that type of person.

2. Due to the niche nature of this genre, the strong interests in it of many people here, and the consequent difficulties if not impossibilities of finding truly fulfilling sexual compatibility elsewhere, people here are often desperate on some level.

3. The genre itself is problematic. Being fat, much less gaining weight, isn't like wearing leather and ball gags in the bedroom, and it has societal implications only rivaled in magnitude by the desires of those truly turned on by it. This creates cognitive dissonance that cannot be understated. (Literally almost everything I've ever written in this genre reflects this in some way, lol.) The transgression is powerful, human beings in general are often aroused by the taboo, but one of the main reasons it's so powerful is because it is so very very difficult.

4. The genre itself is polluted in five (overlapping) ways.

4a. The first is by desperate and well-intentioned but over-aggressive guys, though this is pretty standard for internet dating and to some degree for life in general. Sorry ladies, I'd say it's the balls, but really we're just dicks. The genetic and social pressures blah blah blah, society vs the inner animal blah blah, etc. We have no excuse. Hopefully the world and humanity continues to improve on this level. I try to do my part by being an asshole to everyone equally.

4b. The second and third ways are by people that really don't live in reality, and by society in general portraying everyone in this community as such. (See the movie Feed, as well as many articles both in pop culture and in the literature.) You can see my feelings on this by my bio and a lot of the crap I write, but actual intentional weight gain in a partner is potentially really fucked up, like any other type of sexualized body modification. Now, humans in general are more fucked up, and weight gain is relatively inevitable for most people in industrialized societies, and the literature on obesity is debatable, etc. etc. excuse excuse but still. But still it's saying that, at least to society as a whole, if you're into heavy people, that you want a partner that's unhealthy, and if you're into people gaining weight, that you want a partner that's becoming unhealthy. Still, this could be excused by society, as much as anyone excuses anything, which isn't much, but then you have people that actually espouse gaining five hundred pounds, that hounds anyone that posts an image of themselves into gaining a massive amount of weight, or just doing custom work, etc. Bad apples in a community are what the community is judged for, unless there are no bad apples, in which case society makes stuff up to judge them for instead. (Insert "Thanks, Obama" joke, or maybe something even more ridiculously out of date like McGovern, lol.)
1 year
123   loading