General

Anyone here have a success story of finding a realtionship?

I feel like it is impossible for me to find a a relationship when I have this fetish any hope smiley
1 year

I have to admit i been here over 15 years and still not much luck but pro side made alot of freinds but most not all but most want you to give donations
1 year

Well i am limited budget so can't buy things or food and on food stamps
1 year

My experience with people on here has been ... interesting. Keep in mind this is coming from a cishet woman.

Most of the men here are more interested in a good time than finding a relationship. Which is fine. But the majority of the guys I've spoken to do not know how to talk to women - or people, if I'm honest. I don't go into chat very often, but when I do, I often sustain psychic damage. Most of it has nothing to do with kink either.

I wouldn't call most of them bad people. They get in their own way. They come in too hot and too fast, making me put my guard up. I once had a guy tell me he'd love for me to come to Europe with him, and he'd take excellent care of me. We'd known each other for less than 48 hours.

And again, I don't think he's a bad person. I think the desperation has gotten to him.

I've befriended two guys on here; it's strictly platonic.

I do have a feedee I met on here. But we are more having fun than being in a relationship. Our schedules are too out of sync, and the distance is too far for us to have any romantic relationship, which is a shame because he's a pretty great guy.
1 year

Me.
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
I Never ask guys for food or money!!! I am not a gold digger and I don't use guys on here for anything! I am 100% Honest!! NOT like others on here!

Well put. A lot here asking for money before things got serious.
1 year

Munchies:
My experience with people on here has been ... interesting. Keep in mind this is coming from a cishet woman.

Most of the men here are more interested in a good time than finding a relationship. Which is fine. But the majority of the guys I've spoken to do not know how to talk to women - or people, if I'm honest. I don't go into chat very often, but when I do, I often sustain psychic damage. Most of it has nothing to do with kink either.

I wouldn't call most of them bad people. They get in their own way. They come in too hot and too fast, making me put my guard up. I once had a guy tell me he'd love for me to come to Europe with him, and he'd take excellent care of me. We'd known each other for less than 48 hours.

And again, I don't think he's a bad person. I think the desperation has gotten to him.

I've befriended two guys on here; it's strictly platonic.

I do have a feedee I met on here. But we are more having fun than being in a relationship. Our schedules are too out of sync, and the distance is too far for us to have any romantic relationship, which is a shame because he's a pretty great guy.

I agree that a lot of people on here seem to either lack interest in anything beyond finding a good time, or they just don't know how to talk to people.

Many only send a quick "hi" or "are you up for some fun?" or "are you into X?" which doesn't inspire me to follow up at all. Then there are others that will try to start a conversation with an essay describing in great detail all the things they intend to do to me, which comes across as desperate and creepy.

If people are genuinely trying to find a relationship it's good to start by introducing yourself and showing some interest in getting to know the other person beyond your shared kink. Yes it takes more time and effort, but wouldn't you want a prospective partner to put in some effort for you?
1 year

SweetCaringBBW51:
No!! this is just a fantasy world for the males on here
In all fairness you only joined 2 weeks ago. That's a little soon to be so down on the site. Maybe give it a little more time. I'm pretty sure there's some decent males on here. My philosophy is be guardedly optimistic. smiley
1 year

It's not easy finding a good relationship in the real world if you get down to it. If you want a relationship involving feeding and weight gain sites like this are the best hope. But with that comes the problem of distance or people trying to scam you. It's a tough world out there. smiley
1 year

doublefrosted:
I agree that a lot of people on here seem to either lack interest in anything beyond finding a good time, or they just don't know how to talk to people.

Many only send a quick "hi" or "are you up for some fun?" or "are you into X?" which doesn't inspire me to follow up at all. Then there are others that will try to start a conversation with an essay describing in great detail all the things they intend to do to me, which comes across as desperate and creepy.

If people are genuinely trying to find a relationship it's good to start by introducing yourself and showing some interest in getting to know the other person beyond your shared kink. Yes it takes more time and effort, but wouldn't you want a prospective partner to put in some effort for you?

That sounds pretty shitty, but I get it. I used to work for a company that outsourced ppls online dating (long story). Essentially clients would pay us to help them with their profiles and messages.

I get the feeling people underestimate the amount of effort that goes into crafting messages and conversing online. You need to develop a rapport with someone based on common interests before you can even get to the point of going on a date in person. It’s almost like a part time job…but a fun one.

And I can only imagine that need for a shared rapport is more important on a kink site where everyone is on alert for creeps and scammers.
1 year
123   loading