Fat experiences

I’m eating more than my fat friend

So I’ve known my friend Kayla (fake name) for years and we have been very close. But we have both gotten busy the past year but finally got a day to hangout. We were out today at a city festival and both had a lot of fun. Kayla has always eaten so much food and would always finish my food and want seconds. She’s around 280 lbs and is always hungry. My family has even gotten mad bc she eats so much. But today at the festival we ended up getting burgers and fries with sodas. I ended up finishing mine and she threw 1/3 of hers away. Later that day we went to get some festival food and I got some donuts and she got waffles. I finished all my donuts in 5 minutes before she could even get her waffle. Kayla ended up asking me to finish the last half of her waffle bc she was full and I happily ate it all. I then got another soda as she looked at the art. I’m just realizing that I’m now the one finishing her food and eating more. It’s shocking. I didn’t think I’d get this fucking greedy around food. But turns out I am. I remember how I’d always be shocked at her portions but now I’m eating even more than that? Fuck! I’m the fat ass now.
1 year

I’m eating more than my fat friend

Good for you! Never let food go to waste. Enjoy!
1 year