General

Do all feeders eventually give way?

Do you think that all feedees and gainers end up giving in and gaining a lot of weight
1 year

Never really gave it any thought.
1 year

No, and I'm proof of it. I started as a gainer but eventually lost interest in it. I also decided I didn't want to be fat as I enjoy being active too much (I do like food. That's never going away.)

I shifted to just being a fat admirer and eventually a feeder. I don't think I'm unique in that.
1 year

Munchies:
No, and I'm proof of it. I started as a gainer but eventually lost interest in it. I also decided I didn't want to be fat as I enjoy being active too much (I do like food. That's never going away.)

I shifted to just being a fat admirer and eventually a feeder. I don't think I'm unique in that.

What weight were you aiming for when you started gaining weight
1 year

Munchies:

Admirer63:
What weight were you aiming for when you started gaining weight

I started out at 115, and wanted to be 200. I am now a muscular 168. And my weights been stable.
1 year

Admirer63:
Do you think that all feedees and gainers end up giving in and gaining a lot of weight

Two years ago I started getting my girlfriend fat. Over time I also gained weight, it wasn't even something I wanted. My goal was to make her always fatter and fatter. But I fell in love with being chubby too, and today I'm pretty fat, just like my girlfriend. Two years ago she was 180LBS and I was 192LBS. Today she is 334LBS and I am 263LBS
1 year

Oh it definitely can happen if the feeder eats a bit here and there while stuffing a feedee
1 year

Admirer63:

mutualpedinn:
Two years ago I started getting my girlfriend fat. Over time I also gained weight, it wasn't even something I wanted. My goal was to make her always fatter and fatter. But I fell in love with being chubby too, and today I'm pretty fat, just like my girlfriend. Two years ago she was 180LBS and I was 192LBS. Today she is 334LBS and I am 263LBS

This certainly can be very true. Also, how much fun to see the one you love getting chunkier until they are fat and then you realize you have been enjoying fattening meals and deserts right along side them and now you both are fat and 😃!
1 year

My experience in being a feeder is meagre but I'm putting in my two cents.

I don't think so. I would absolutely love to be a gainer, but the reality of having fat on my upper arms and cheeks is a sensory nightmare. Every time my weight goes north of 130, the feeling spooks me back down again. Unless I get rich enough to afford plastic surgery, there's absolutely no way I'll ever become a gainer.
1 year

Serph:
Oh it definitely can happen if the feeder eats a bit here and there while stuffing a feedee

Yesss it can happen
1 year