Fat experiences

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

Ever since I can remember, I have been attached to fat people. I love big fat bellies on both men and women. I started to have thoughts about getting fatter back in fifth grade. In the school, there was a cute boy who was already very fat. Mom didn't want me to become friends with him because he might influence me to grow. Fast forward. I found this great website back in the late '90's and that urge to get fatter returned. But it wasn't until 2000 that I gave into becoming a pig. It has been a long time but I'm slowly getting there.
1 year

As a child I sort of had fantasies of fairies getting too fat and stuck (embarrassing, please don’t judge lol) but I was always intrigued by any cartoon that had weight gain in it. I found art on deviantart with weight gain which put a name to this fetish and I joined FF when I turned 18. Anything to do with weight gain, stuckage or big pregnant type bellies also interested me lol
1 year

Feedmesqueezeme:
As a child I sort of had fantasies of fairies getting too fat and stuck (embarrassing, please don’t judge lol)

There was a fairy tale book with that exact story, where a fairy goes from chubby to chunky to tubby to fat.
1 year

For me growing up I was always attracted to pregnant women and always felt weird about it but then I read a story in a magazine called "man woman buffet" and it turned me on tremendously and I started researching and found out about feederism and I've been addicted ever since
1 year

I fantasized about fattening up women for a long time.

But for me the real extreme kick was meeting someone who got super obese. Sleeping next to her, I worried a little. "She's a little too huge, maybe I should subtly convince her to lose weight...?"

But I realized sometimes fantasy is just prelude to reality. She was healthy, happy, lovely, knew she was fat, loved her body... and I found it adorable when I had to help her with things she was too fat for. So I realized our romance consists of me fattening her up into a giant blob, and teasing her all the while.
1 year

I was very young when I saw the Simpsons episode where Satan makes Homer eat endless doughnuts from the force-feeding machine. It’s supposed to be a punishment but instead Homer enjoys it and gets bigger and bigger.

Even before that was the story of Hansel and Gretel. Something about how Hansel lacks the willpower to keep the witch from fattening him up has always been very intriguing to me.

I don’t think these stories caused my kink, they simply matched what was interesting to me in the first place.
1 year

I always had an interest in fat, but I didn't discover feedism until I was a teenager. I remember hating my super skinny body so much, and I wanted to do something about it.

One day I googled "how to get fat" and discovered DeviantArt. The rest is history.
1 year

Beebee12:
Even before that was the story of Hansel and Gretel. Something about how Hansel lacks the willpower to keep the witch from fattening him up has always been very intriguing to me.

I don’t think these stories caused my kink, they simply matched what was interesting to me in the first place.

same for me. hansel and gretel was an early story that interested me deep down, and i didn't really understand why. another children's book called "the great pumpkin giant" featured two very fat characters, including a princess who was too fat to walk and had to roll around - that was of great interest to me!

any time weight gain or a fat character showed up on tv or in a movie i was immediately intrigued.

so i have always had this interest, and i've always been attracted to fat people. the only big change for me was getting fat myself - that is something that has only happened in the last four years or so, and something i never really thought about very much before that.
1 year

I have such a different journey than most people!

I didn’t get into this until the last 4/5 years and I’m 46.

I have pretty much always been fit or slim… and I think due to medical issues started gaining weight and I just embraced it!
1 year

Beebee12:
I was very young when I saw the Simpsons episode where Satan makes Homer eat endless doughnuts from the force-feeding machine. It’s supposed to be a punishment but instead Homer enjoys it and gets bigger and bigger.

this resonates with me, especially the last line. When I accidentally discovered weight gain stories on dimensions in 2016 I was hooked. I ended up only being able to come by thinking of a weight gain scenario or fantasising about myself becoming huge. I stayed as a lurker, carried on being healthy and fit and never thought I would actually gain in real life. Now I find myself getting a bit thick and I like it and want to get bigger. I chose to intentionally gain in 2020 and really like how it looks on me
1 year
123   loading