Fat experiences

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

I was really young when I saw this (about 2:45 until 4:30) and I knew right away I was up to something. I hadn’t seen this fairy tale in a few years and I was so happy to see it again ☺️
?feature=shared
6 months

I've always had a preference for fat people, since I was very little.

I express my love for someone by feeding and nurturing; when my first girlfriend started gaining weight after my constant supply of sweets, snacks, and baked creations - I was hooked.
6 months

I didn't know it then, but when I did, it really explained why "The Very Hungry Catipillar" was so fascinating to me as a kid. Wasn't until I found Dimensions that I was like ok, "its the results AND the process". All I can say is I'm ever so thankful there are all of the users here around the world validating the fact I ain't just make it up in my head.
6 months

Lovelyxx:
I was really young when I saw this (about 2:45 until 4:30) and I knew right away I was up to something. I hadn’t seen this fairy tale in a few years and I was so happy to see it again ☺️
?feature=shared

Yes I loved this fairytale as a child too!
6 months

The moment, for me, that I wanted to start gaining weight, was when I was getting out of the shower, I was not intentionally trying to get fat, it just happened, I looked down and saw my belly and well, it was like it changed something for me and I wanted to get fatter haha
5 months
123   loading