Gaining

Husband wants me fatter

Hello! I have been interested in this community for years, mostly as an admirer. Recently my husband told me he'd love it if I gained weight. I didn't even know he was interested until I let him know some of my kinky fantasies. I guess I just don't know. Like I always dreamed of being fat, I just feel all sorts of nervousness actually doing it. Any advise from anyone who's had fears but went through with it anyway?
1 year

Husband wants me fatter

Just try a few pounds and see how both of you like it.
1 year

Husband wants me fatter

ccwolf60:
Just try a few pounds and see how both of you like it.

I second this. Try sneaking in some extra food here and there, push yourselves a little at a time, just enough to tell the difference, and see how it makes you feel smiley and also please keep us up to date if you like!
1 year

Husband wants me fatter

I've always been torn between wanting to be fat and wanting to fit in unnoticed, not to look out of control, etc. For better or worse what I did was give in for a bit, gain ten pounds or whatever, then get disciplined for a while, maybe lose a bit, until the desire to gain got too strong or life got so busy that I lost my discipline, and I'd gain some more. Rinse, repeat.

I'm not necessarily suggesting it, but based on my experience I can say there are some pluses to it. Each gain is not enough to draw a lot of attention, there are plenty of times when you seem disciplined to build that image of caring about mainstream views of health, and because each gaining episode is discrete and unique each one is a treasured memory.

But it is slow, and you can't ever commit all the way, always looking for that moment to say 'enough' and change your habits again.

Taking a quick look at your profile, at your age and size it would likely not shock anyone if you gained fifteen pounds. It would sort of be noticeable but not attention grabbing to anyone other than you and your husband. So you could plan something like that, gain then maintain and see how it goes?
1 year

Husband wants me fatter

I agree with Edxl.
My ex husband and I had marital problems (his cheating) and I gained 60 lbs basically just to spite him.
His" lady" had to be fit and trim is what he always said.
Being seen with a chubby wife with a big muffin top and fat ass was his worse nightmare.
I loved the extra weight and finally having curves.
A few years after our divorce I let go and really got into gaining and I don't regret it one bit.
1 year