Submission and domination

Your perfect partner

If anything/everything was possible/legal what would be your perfect partner/partners?
1 year

Your perfect partner

Honestly, I prefer mine enthusiastically willing. Not necessarily because I'm a good person but because it strokes my ego. But I would like to parade my feedee around naked and leashed. Perhaps going to a buffet and eating until his clothes rip off his fat, bloated body.

And most certainly I would like to get handsy with him in public. Show the world all the hard work I put into making him like this. My spoiled pet, plaything, and living sculpture.
1 year

Your perfect partner

Munchies:
Honestly, I prefer mine enthusiastically willing. Not necessarily because I'm a good person but because it strokes my ego. But I would like to parade my feedee around naked and leashed. Perhaps going to a buffet and eating until his clothes rip off his fat, bloated body.

And most certainly I would like to get handsy with him in public. Show the world all the hard work I put into making him like this. My spoiled pet, plaything, and living sculpture.

Quite the sexy scenario you have there :-) My other half and I enjoy each other’s bodies, but I do wish she’d do this to me :-)
1 year

Your perfect partner

A feedee who grows more demanding as she grows larger. I have long had this fantasy in my mind of a woman whose personality becomes larger than life as her body does, and becomes ever harder to resist.
1 year

Your perfect partner

my perfect partner would be presenting more feminine (idc about what birth gender they had) the person would be understanding and caring. futher more I like that I would have come intrest with the partner. and that we both have the same long term goals
1 year

Your perfect partner

Kind, understanding, honest and loyal (monogamous). Loves cooking and baking and is really good at them. Is willing to play video games with me and loves to cuddle.

I don't want much.
1 year

Your perfect partner

Funny, themselves at all times and loves Fat as much as I do, maybe more.
1 year

Your perfect partner

I found my perfect partner- someone who's gotten so fat it's changed my perspective on fat people.

When we started dating I had no idea she was going to get so huge, start losing mobility, and have to start changing her lifestyle around her own size. I didn't think someone THAT huge would be attractive- but then it started happening to her and I realized I love caring for somebody so obese, who confidently embraced her own constant weight gain.

We've mutually reinforced each other.
She showed me that being super obese can be fun, happy and lovely. I showed her that big is beautiful and turned her into a monument to her own appetite. She went from saying things like "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy!" to "I'm so happy I could get so huge for you!" "This big belly is proof of how much you love me!"
1 year