Fat experiences

My gaining experience

ChubbybellyLover22:
I cannot stop touching my fat. When I was born, I was so fussy, refused to eat. Now, I cannot stop eating. I am doing this because I love my growing body. I am comfortable in my own skin. I do not have to worry about pressure from others because I love myself. Self-love is all I need. On this site, I see so much fakery, snobbishness, and hatred. I want to be a better person, and I know everyone is capable of doing the same.

110% agree with this I wish I would've realized this sooner instead of wasting years of my life trying to be fake with myself. But ever since I realized that self love was more important I feel so much happier with myself and the way I feel and I can actually pursue gaining seriously like I should've from the beginning because while I care about how others feel on a personal level, I also now realize that while gaining is a choice that may shock people, I will never be happy unless I'm fat and I deserve to be happy
1 year

My gaining experience

ChubbybellyLover22:
I cannot stop touching my fat. When I was born, I was so fussy, refused to eat. Now, I cannot stop eating. I am doing this because I love my growing body. I am comfortable in my own skin. I do not have to worry about pressure from others because I love myself. Self-love is all I need. On this site, I see so much fakery, snobbishness, and hatred. I want to be a better person, and I know everyone is capable of doing the same.

As an old actor once said in a commercial, confidence is very sexy :-) Rock that belly and keep up the good feelings!
1 year