Story authors

Favorite weight gain story trope?

Does anyone have a favorite trope regarding weight gain storie
1 year

One that’s definitely up there for me is the repeating cheat day. Where the feedee knows they’ve been gaining weight and sort of wants to stop, but always takes one extra day to enjoy their favorite foods before going on a diet. Only to push it off the next day, then the next, and keep going until it’s too late to turn back. I never get tired of it!
1 year

My least favourite thing in weight gain stories is not so much a trope as a different sort of sexuality. I dislike when the male feeder is the Dom. I like femdom, and I think it makes way more sense for people to write stories about a girl forcing a guy to keep getting her food. I don't know my favourite trope, because the sort of thing I like is fairly rare.
1 year

I love it when feeder and feedee are isolated from all of society and devolve into rabid hedonism.

I also enjoy it when a person who has nothing to their name meets a person who has a lot of money and loves pampering them, which leads them to get nice and fat.
1 year

Agreed. Many of my stories here embrace those themes. Arousing to fantasize and make real as possible.
1 year

Realistic clothing destruction (ie NOT t shirts tearing inexplicably down the center), graphic descriptions of the weight and scale of their bodies (with comparisons) and immobility. LOVE immobility, especially if it's rapid weight gain- a person wouldn't easily be able to suddenly carry around 400lbs of extra weight over night.
I also really love it when friends and coworkers are reaction to the subject's gain, whether it's with concern or encouragement, having the rest of the world interact really grounds the person and fleshes out (lol) their character and makes it feel more real.
1 year

Cad:

I literally have a story where that exact thing happens to the character, even though immobility isn't my kink. (The character becomes a supervillain because he's secretly into immobility and he wants to be targeted by a superhero whose power is...well, she zaps you and you gain hundreds of pounds and you're too heavy and immobile to carry out the crime you're in the middle of doing. It's supposed to be a comedy, but you'll think it's sexy if you like immobility.)

My own favorite trope is when two feedee characters are also best friends/drinking buddies and they encourage each other platonically to order larger and larger portions of greasy bar food when they're hanging out together. Bonus points if things get a little steamy and sometimes they grab each other's love handles under the bar counter. BONUS bonus points if they're both so big that their fat squishes together when they try to carpool to and from the bar.

Wow, I really like bars. Can you tell I'm a total lush, or am I articulate enough to hide it?
1 year

I enjoy when characters change in how they express their personality as they gain weight. The transformation of the mind along with the body is something that's a fetish in and of itself for me.

Whether it's someone becoming confident in their body and as they face other challenges in their life...

Or someone becoming more willing to show affection and be openly intimate with people...

Or someone becoming spoiled by the attention and constant deluge of food...

Or, for a darker slant, someone giving themselves more and more fully into gluttony and indulgence to the point of addiction.

Inner character arcs always make stories more compelling, and in feederism, you have a really easy way to tie that into a physical change that the characters undergo.
1 year

Emberfeeds:
Does anyone have a favorite trope regarding weight gain storie

Hand some, slim, male model, gets chubby, then fat, then fired then wants to gain more
9 months