Extreme obesity

Being bedbound

It’s definitely out of morbid curiosity, but I kind of want to experience being bedbound. Just to see what it’s like.
1 year

Being bedbound

CatgirlEva:
It’s definitely out of morbid curiosity, but I kind of want to experience being bedbound. Just to see what it’s like.

Your not ready for that… yet
1 year

Being bedbound

CatgirlEva:

Tigerlily33:
Your not ready for that… yet

OP's imagination is probably realer than your posts will ever be, so, OP is ready enough as far as any of us are concerned
1 year

Being bedbound

I too think I would enjoy this too. I was in a bad motorcycle accident some years ago. Was immobilised due to my injuries for about 4 months. Whilst not quite the same I have atleast some window into this realm.

For me it’s 2 things. It’s the pleasure of being that big so as to be forced immobile. And it’s also the dynamic I’d have with my girl. She’s a submissive feeder so the more I need her the more she can be of service so the happier she and I will be.

We play with the concept on weekends occasionally with my saline infusions where I just sit around and she looks after me. We both enjoy those times and look forward to a more permanent situation 👌
1 year