General

Fakes

Yes I agree! Real easy to get scammed! Bottom line don’t send a dime!
1 year

Fakes

I had considered becoming a paying member on this site. However, since there are so many “princesses” that just want money for food I have reconsidered joining.

Chances of meeting or even chatting with a sincere female on this site are almost impossible.
1 year

Fakes

Thanks Queen you sound like a sincere female. Too bad there aren’t more of you here.
1 year

Fakes

These days asking for money is safer than going to someone and meeting them in person anymore.

People are nuts. I get why they just ask for money these days.

Also, sincerity? If you've even seen have the private messages I have, you'd quickly realize that women are not the problem.

The guys on this site are insane and only getting worse as the years go on.

Before you start calling people fake, try to put yourself in their shoes first. You've got no idea the ocean of complete insanity the average woman has to go through on a place like this every single day.

Are there scammers, yeah sure, there always will be.

There are lots of legit women on this site, too.
1 year

Fakes

BBWcreator82:

Also, sincerity? If you've even seen have the private messages I have, you'd quickly realize that women are not the problem.

Before you start calling people fake, try to put yourself in their shoes first. You've got no idea the ocean of complete insanity the average woman has to go through on a place like this every single day.

Thanks for bringing this perspective.

Fake people are very annoying to me too but these types of threads tend to expose just how toxic some male members attitudes about women can be.

(Like calling women females is dehumanizing and an instant red flag for a lot of women.)

I’ve experienced/witnessed so much misogyny on this site… some of y’all are here hoping to meet women but then the majority of your comments in forums and what not are just complaints/entitlement about women and those of us who are real see that shit and that’s why we have nothing to do with you.

And fake people bother me less than the very real people in my inbox that have zero concept of consent and send messages that clearly demonstrate they don’t see me as human but a thing to project their perverted fantasies onto... Some have been genuinely disturbing and extremely uncomfortable for even me and I’m kink af.

I have rarely seen women make a post complaining about what’s in their inbox even tho I bet 100% of us have had that issue… but it feels like every time I come to the forums to see what people are talking about there’s usually a thread of men complaining about the women here.

When you treat the women who are here authentically the way that y’all do it drives them away, you realize that yeah?

Do better. ✌🏼
1 year

Fakes

BBWcreator82:

EIIe:

Fake people are very annoying to me too but these types of threads tend to expose just how toxic some male members attitudes about women can be.

(Like calling women females is dehumanizing and an instant red flag for a lot of women.)

I’ve experienced/witnessed so much misogyny on this site… some of y’all are here hoping to meet women but then the majority of your comments in forums and what not are just complaints/entitlement about women and those of us who are real see that shit and that’s why we have nothing to do with you.

And fake people bother me less than the very real people in my inbox that have zero concept of consent and send messages that clearly demonstrate they don’t see me as human but a thing to project their perverted fantasies onto... Some have been genuinely disturbing and extremely uncomfortable for even me and I’m kink af.

I have rarely seen women make a post complaining about what’s in their inbox even tho I bet 100% of us have had that issue… but it feels like every time I come to the forums to see what people are talking about there’s usually a thread of men complaining about the women here.

When you treat the women who are here authentically the way that y’all do it drives them away, you realize that yeah?

Do better. ✌🏼

I like to read stuff like this to keep me from becoming like those guys. Thank you.
1 year

Fakes

BBWcreator82:

EIIe:

Do better. ✌🏼

Can confirm, I recieve some ... interesting messages.

Don't get me wrong. The scammers are a serious issue and need to be addressed accordingly. But based on my experiences as well as othera I've spoken to on here, there are some distrubingly toxic people on here.

Even my feedee, a straight, cisman with a beard has dealt with such people. As he puts it "these are men suffering from a temporary blood rush from the brain."

We can sit here and come up with every reason in the book as to why people are like this. But it all comes down to too many toxic people ruining this for everyone else.
1 year

Fakes

BBWcreator82:

EIIe:

Do better. ✌🏼

CrisisBaldrickCrisis:
I like to read stuff like this to keep me from becoming like those guys. Thank you.
omg yass like I deal with that alot just because I dont send out privacy like pics and etc
1 year

Fakes

BBWcreator82:

EIIe:

Do better. ✌🏼

CrisisBaldrickCrisis:

Lalalove18:
omg yass like I deal with that alot just because I dont send out privacy like pics and etc

scionofblubber:
oh gosh don't get me started with how many dms I get saying "hey" then immediately asking for private pics or telling me how horny I make them... Like please don't do that.
foreal foreal it's very creepish
1 year

Fakes

I had one faker message me yesterday, a 20 year old Asian woman from California USA who sent me a message on Fantasy Feeder asking me to message her on kick and gain weight with her.

So I explained to her that I'm in a relationship with a man and that we're both Bi and like to have eating contests and be fat and stuff thinking she just wanted to talk about being fat and have a laugh and maybe send a few belly pics.

Then the Payco messages started when she said "this is fake you keep making the same mistake" I said "what are you talking about" and she said "I need you to send me money so I can reach 400 lbs" I said "no I don't send money to anyone, no one ever sends me money to get fatter I work and pay for everything myself like everyone else dose" then she said

"I've been scammed and lied too I need someone true" I said "I've already given you top advice on how to get fatter, that's true enough I'm not doing it for you you can work like everyone has too" and she said "I've got a mental illness that means I can't work and I've lost my parents" at that moment I told her to *** and she was blocked and forgotten she was.

Beware
1 year
123   loading