General

Fakes

Munchies:
It's a group effort. Culture's what you make of it. You do what you can, where you can, and encourage others to join you.

As I said, the root of the issue is toxicity. It's not enough to be a decent person. You also have to push back against that behavior and encourage others to be better.
[/quote]

All of what you said and especially this part.

It’d also helpful if the moderators would shut down the misogynistic vitriol that comes at the women on this site. I know they already do a lot and it still deserves to be said.

The moderators have a lot more power than they exert. I feel like if they were really trying to shift the culture and make this a safer place for women to explore they’d remove the bad apples.
1 year

Fakes

Munchies:
It's a group effort. Culture's what you make of it. You do what you can, where you can, and encourage others to join you.

As I said, the root of the issue is toxicity. It's not enough to be a decent person. You also have to push back against that behavior and encourage others to be better.

EIIe:
All of what you said and especially this part.

It’d also helpful if the moderators would shut down the misogynistic vitriol that comes at the women on this site. I know they already do a lot and it still deserves to be said.

The moderators have a lot more power than they exert. I feel like if they were really trying to shift the culture and make this a safer place for women to explore they’d remove the bad apples.[/quote]

I could be talking out the side of my neck, so forgive me if this is wrong. What I am about to say is 100% based on the things I have seen. I have no special insight and could be missing some very important details.

The guidelines for interacting with others on this site feel very ... loose. So the moderators seem to use their best judgement on a case by case basis. Add to the fact that all the moderators I see seem to have very different values, morals, and ethics. I am not saying that any of them are bad people. I'm just saying that things feel a bit ... patchwork.

I'm not going to say I know the best way of doing things - because I don't. And I don't want to be a moderator. I don't have the time for that. I just feel like there could be more cohesion and better guidelines on what is and isn't allowed so people feel safe but not stifled. Last thing anyone wants is an over correction.
1 year

Fakes

How do you know they are fake? I was once deleted when I first joined for even MENTIONING I modeled professionally. It was against the TOS at the time (apparently...)

So this site is moreso strict on fakes.

On the flip side a lot of people are seeking a feeder and that involves feeding someone. If you are an encourager say that and do not claim to be a feeder.

But there are plenty of real women, I've seen a lot of growers journeys here as well in their profile public , free, noticeable.
1 year

Fakes

Spike:
How do you know they are fake? I was once deleted when I first joined for even MENTIONING I modeled professionally. It was against the TOS at the time (apparently...)

So this site is moreso strict on fakes.

On the flip side a lot of people are seeking a feeder and that involves feeding someone. If you are an encourager say that and do not claim to be a feeder.

But there are plenty of real women, I've seen a lot of growers journeys here as well in their profile public , free, noticeable.

I feel like we are talking about apples and oranges. We are talking about the fake female feedee/gainer profiles that try to scam people out of their money. And sometimes, the person is actually a cisman pretending to be a woman for nefarious purposes. I've personally interacted with a couple of those people.

What you are talking about is the way people react to women owning and expressing their sexuality. Still, a good topic of conversation.
1 year
123   loading