Fat experiences

Visiting different country = belly out

Munchies:
Would be nice if belly windows were a thing. Like boob windows, but for guts.

It would be extra hot if seeing fat guys with their guts out was culturally normal in some country.

HappyBigBelly:
It’s interesting you mention boob windows, as I’ve seen more and more of them on women lately. Thin women, though.

I’d love to see belly windows become promoted and worn by our larger ladies in society :-)

Isn’t that just a crop top? Lol I’ve definitely seen some beautifully chubby bellies on display
1 year

Munchies:

It would be extra hot if seeing fat guys with their guts out was culturally normal in some country.

spoop skerry:
So you want to see the Zardoz look.

Had to look this up, but no. That's a guy in a speedo with some criss-cross bullet suspenders.

I mean either keyhole cut, or just having a shirt with the belly area removed. The shirt can be either loose or form fitting, but the gut should be on display.
1 year

Munchies:

HappyBigBelly:
It’s interesting you mention boob windows, as I’ve seen more and more of them on women lately. Thin women, though.

I’d love to see belly windows become promoted and worn by our larger ladies in society :-)

ChubbyHubby:
Isn’t that just a crop top? Lol I’ve definitely seen some beautifully chubby bellies on display

No, a crop top is a short shirt. This would have the back and sides.
1 year

Munchies:

HappyBigBelly:

ChubbyHubby:

Munchies:

LOL I know, I was being a bit facetious - they can work quite well for displaying bellies and love handle muffin tops. Be kind of funny to see a guy in one though
1 year

Munchies:

HappyBigBelly:

ChubbyHubby:

Munchies:

ChubbyHubby:
LOL I know, I was being a bit facetious - they can work quite well for displaying bellies and love handle muffin tops. Be kind of funny to see a guy in one though

What can I say? I am but a humble straight woman who enjoys seeing men in revealing outfits.
1 year
12   loading