Lifestyle tips

Hanging belly

How to gain a hanging bełly on a short time.
1 year

Hanging belly

There's no easy answer. You just have to eat a lot and keep snacking between meals. Weight gain shakes and stuffings to increase belly capacity are good.
You have no control over where the weight goes really although you want to do minimum exercise to get a floppy belly.
1 year

Hanging belly

its a mix of getting fat and loosing weight too, as u fatten up your skin will stretch and even loosing a little weight will make ur belly hang lower, and when u gain again, u stretch it a little bit more, till u get something like i have a belly that is low, floppy and controls me now
1 year

Hanging belly

Thank you for the advice.Your wonderful bełly is an inspiration for me.
1 year

Hanging belly

Getting a hanging belly is just a matter of getting fatter, but there are a lot of factors that weigh in. Get it ‘weigh in’…

Anyways. The only fat that will start to hang is subcutaneous fat. The layer of fat directly under your skin. Some people tend to gain in a ‘flabby’ way where at a very early stage their fat starts to hang. Others gain super round and only get a hanging gut after getting massive. A famous example is Laylabbw. What happen with me is it only started to hang once my skin had stretched out after a few weeks after of not gaining.
1 year

Hanging belly

FattMatt:
Getting a hanging belly is just a matter of getting fatter, but there are a lot of factors that weigh in. Get it ‘weigh in’…

Anyways. The only fat that will start to hang is subcutaneous fat. The layer of fat directly under your skin. Some people tend to gain in a ‘flabby’ way where at a very early stage their fat starts to hang. Others gain super round and only get a hanging gut after getting massive. A famous example is Laylabbw. What happen with me is it only started to hang once my skin had stretched out after a few weeks after of not gaining.

Indeed. That’s good advice, you need to increase your food intake. Once you gaining weight your belly will hang eventually
1 year