Fat experiences

Suddenly piled on pounds

I starred on here about 7 months ago. I wasent fatay all. Quite athletic, was only 168lbs. was frustrated because I Wasent gaining weight...

Suddenly, over the last 3-5 weeks my belly has been getting softer and softer!!! Iv ballooned upto 185!!!! Iv never been round before so it's quite exciting! Lookin forward to growing fatter! Hopefully it gets easier from here smiley
1 year

Suddenly piled on pounds

sounds like you're enjoying yourself
1 year

Suddenly piled on pounds

Etiola:
Getting fat is very easy once you're fat. Stopping the process is the hard part! I'm trying to lose weight and the best I can do is maintain... and even with that I don't have much success.

For me the moment I was like "eh, I wouldn't mind if I got fat again after losing like 100lb", I put on 30lb within three months by accident despite all attempts to stop. Some of the new clothes I bought after losing weight are starting to kinda get a bit tight on me and I kinda love it.
1 year

Suddenly piled on pounds

I want to have this feeling too! Miss this step
1 year

Suddenly piled on pounds

I had a similar experience. I went from 185 to 215 in about six months and couldn't believe how I gained 30 pounds kinda on accident. The next 35 pounds have come on much slower. Although I love my slow gain, I do miss the excitement of how one day none of my clothes fit.
1 year